Spike760

Dir en grey

Imagine if you will they combined their last three albums together with David Bowie's last album Blackstar. As in the jazz and electronica aspects and then add the traditional folk instruments.

That would be awesome, but as Jig already said, I feel like that's more in sukekiyo's ballpark than Dir's. Some weird jazz metal would be interesting regardless, though.

I'm in Japan at the moment to see a downy concert and while I was here I decided to go check out the Budokan since I was in the area. Actually had no idea the ARCHE lives were this weekend, so I was pretty surprised when I found myself surrounded by fans queuing up so early in the day xD

Whats wrong with this guy. His kids will be mocked in school forever.

Low testosterone males will be much more appreciated/trendy during the next decades though, so barely anyone could get behind your statement on that matter tbh :V

Sometime I just wish Shinya would dress up like a real man... with vokuhila, nosebeard and beer in his hand (and maybe gun in the other). That would make me gay beyond recognition. His kids would be proud too.

Someone noticed his mouth spreads so wide across his chin it looks like a halloween mask?

Sometime I just wish Shinya would dress up like a real man... with vokuhila, nosebeard and beer in his hand (and maybe gun in the other). That would make me gay beyond recognition. His kids would be proud too.

Someone noticed his mouth spreads so wide across his chin it looks like a halloween mask?

What does real men dress up like?

Lumberjack? Some of them are gay.

Dapper? Some of them are gay.

Black metal attire? Some of them are gay.

Casual street? Some of them are gay. :D

???

here's a bit of manliness just to refresh the area.

at NIPPON BUDOKAN Feb, 6th.

tumblr_o2l3juVjSQ1tdguc4o1_400.jpg

Holy moly!

Kyo doing a cosplay of that little boy from their first Zan pv?!

Dir%20en%20zan_zps0jxefepk.jpg

He could've used more white make up though.