Spike760

Dir en grey

tbh not surprised they dont like their overseas fans that much, most of them (us) behave like shit. learn to behave like people and realise that the members are also just people. (not directed to anyone in the topic lol). i will never forget that time, somewhere in south america when idiot fans raided their tour bus when they were gone lol

I wouldn't expect anything different from Kyo at this point. I mean, that's just him as of late. I was shocked that he actually shook my hand and smiled at a signing after a show in New York back in 2008.

From what I've read/been told (the people in the photo and I share a mutual friend who was with them for the show) Kyo is turned around because he was laughing at them. If people want to be offended over that, whatever. And with Shinya's smirk, I'm inclined to believe the band really weren't upset by this at all. But it's the internet, people are bound to be angry about something.

From what I've read/been told (the people in the photo and I share a mutual friend who was with them for the show) Kyo is turned around because he was laughing at them.

That's exactly the message I perceived when I first glanced at this photo. From the comment videos/backstage footage of shows that I've seen, that's how Jrockers deal with humor, by putting on a pokerface (or in Kyo's case, turning around).

Hell, I'd look away too. Kyo is probably embarrased to be seen on camera with these losers haha.

Sorry for marking the troll again, but what the fuck is you guys problem? Ashamed of your behaviour? And what exactly did those two fans fuck up over? NOTHING. It's this whole kind of photosession thing that makes ME mad because it looks stupid, distanced and pointless.

If Dir en grey are so upset or "amused" about this, they can well say NO. But they don't. So they know what they're going into.

I find it absolutely hilarious and I know they did too. It didn't even cross my mind that Kyo would be pissed at that. There's nothing to be pissed at!

I swear some people take the fun out of everything...

I don't think anyone here has a problem with that photo.

Hope so. I mean I'm from germany so I'm used to people apologizing for stupid things. Sorry for the holocaust, sorry our language sounds so rude... so I'm very sensitive about this :D Just don't be ashamed of your "behaviour" ever, I'm sure Dir en grey are perfectly fine with it.

i talked to the dudes in the pic and they said kyo was laughing, they all found it in good humour.

i likely blew the drama aspect out of proprortion because the girl who made the shit-starting comments has been beefing fans since like livejournal days, it just happened that a fair bit of people agreed with her this time.

See, I think that's cool. The band comes off as so dark and full of ZETSUBOU that you forget they have a sense of humor.

I remember watching a YouTube video a while back where this girl just berates the band for how they look so bored in fan pics. Then she gets mad about Kyo keeping his face covered with the shroud during performances, and he needs to respect fans more because they're the reason why he can afford those expensive shoes or whatever the fuck she was on about. She then went on to say how Sukekiyo just sounds like Dir en grey (at the time only Daemon's Cutlery and Aftermath were out). Then said the band name was a sign of Kyo's huge ego because it could be read as "Kyo is great."

Those are the fans I can do without.

See, I think that's cool. The band comes off as so dark and full of ZETSUBOU that you forget they have a sense of humor.

I remember watching a YouTube video a while back where this girl just berates the band for how they look so bored in fan pics. Then she gets mad about Kyo keeping his face covered with the shroud during performances, and he needs to respect fans more because they're the reason why he can afford those expensive shoes or whatever the fuck she was on about. She then went on to say how Sukekiyo just sounds like Dir en grey (at the time only Daemon's Cutlery and Aftermath were out). Then said the band name was a sign of Kyo's huge ego because it could be read as "Kyo is great."

Those are the fans I can do without.

Have you got a link? I could do with a laugh :)

i talked to the dudes in the pic and they said kyo was laughing, they all found it in good humour.

i likely blew the drama aspect because the girl who made the shit-starting comments has been beefing fans since like livejournal days, it just happened that a fair bit of people agreed with her.

Important question:

>Is she Kareki?

Totally unrelated, but isn't Kareki the person who told everyone how Dir en grey would never ever, ever, ever cover someone else's song? I think I remember her getting angry about people wanting to hear Dir en grey cover this and that because they were a band who would never do such a thing. Or was that someone else?

Totally unrelated, but isn't Kareki the person who told everyone how Dir en grey would never ever, ever, ever cover someone else's song? I think I remember her getting angry about people wanting to hear Dir en grey cover this and that because they were a band who would never do such a thing. Or was that someone else?

I believe so. I wonder how she would react when she finds out that the band covered Iron Maiden, The Stalin, X Japan, and Spread Beaver.