Spike760

Dir en grey

Last night we got Hydra 666 and I lost my God damn mind. Honestly felt the energy from the band in Sacramento was better than LA.

Also, there was talk of an opener for the Sac show, but there ended up not being one. Anyone know why?

Not that I'm complaining.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/01/heavy-culture-dir-en-grey-kyo/?fbclid=IwAR2P7l5zDPuaFQQabOWvaO6VN-lap1oBjLsePkbvwYWQ1ToviZrK-Jwm5A4

On newer Japanese bands such as BABYMETAL

"In regards to BABYMETAL, you just can’t say anything bad about them, can you? The band’s very talented musicians and the girls are powerful performers. The singers are very young hard working ladies who could be your own daughters, how could you not think they are doing a great job? That’s almost like a trick question, I feel."

a surprisingly wholesome answer from kyo

https://kyotakumrau.tumblr.com/post/190271978167/rock-and-read-087-interview-with-kyo-part-23

Interesting (part of an) interview with Kyo.
He gives some (hilarious) new insights in the neverending theme of his hate to touring abroad.

And what I found very interesting he tackles the theme of dissatisfaction and how it started with leaving his musically boundarys when he founded sukekiyo. 

he's such a miserable low-vibrational aquarius I can't @ all that brain purge 

Travel too, but even before that, there’s an interview still in Japan when we go to get a visa. Even though I don’t really speak English I have to answer questions like 'how long will you be staying in the country?’ or 'what’s your occupation? What do you do?’ and so on. It’s unbelievably stressful.

nvm I'm surprised they don't have enough JSL Matts in American embassy over there, but I'd have assumed "I fuck your daughter on your grave" is an acceptable career inquiry response?..

Edited by nekkichi