Spike760

Dir en grey

haha they're the 1st jrock band that i've heard as well as the band who got me into jrock too..im new in this forum =D

xD

Aha. Talking 'bout their English.

O.o I haven't heard Die talk in English.

Sure hope he's better then Kyo with his Engrish. >3>;; He's kinda bad. Can't really understand what he's saying when he sings. xD It took me a while with Clever Sleazoid.

But. . . Dir en Grey started my J-Rock interest. I heard their song "-saku-" and I was like ":0 OH~ !! Hearts." and then that made me listen to Miyavi, and plenty of other bands.

Gotta say, xD they -are- one of my favorite bands. But again, likely as Gazette, their new music has gone downhill . . .

No I've only seen that one video of Die speaking English and he just says "I'm a fucking rockstar" or something, lol. Kyo is getting better with his english though I'd say, remember the "Fooka Fooka" days. The new recording of CLEVER SLEAZOID is better too IMO.

As for GazettE, honestly I think their music has improved a lot, I liked them before, but not so much, but they're amazing now, lol.

I remember when Kyo said "Please die." at the end of the song and I thought he said "Pussy." >_>;

I remember when Kyo said "Please die." at the end of the song and I thought he said "Pussy." >_>;

*falls of chair laughing* XD

*falls of chair laughing* XD

xD

It's true!

Can't remember the song it's in . . . But it sounds like he says "pussy" with an accent. Like, "pu-say". xD

Lmao.

Calm down there buddy.

=P

I'm sure they aren't the equivalent to life.

*wants to see Die so bad* i can't get him out of my head. >_<

xD

Die's my favorite~.

Die is my favorite as well. And I think their earlier stuff is a lot better. My favorite album is probably Gauze, but I really did like the Withering to Death one as well.

I like their early stuff, but I also liked Withering to Death and VULGAR.

Their overall image was best with their earlier stuff, I think. Or maybe I just have a thing for guys that make a prettier girl than I do. ^^'

so many of their songs off of TMOAB just meld together to me now...

:(

Although Grief maybe one of the most badass songs ever XD

Yeah, I just listened to The Marrow of a Bone the other day, and I didn't like it as much as I did before, but I do love "GRIEF" as well, I really love that song, even though it's really KoRn-esque, but yeah it's one of my favorite songs by them. I also liked the 9th song, that's the ballad.

my first song that i listen by Dir en grey is The Final... it was magnificent haha i love that song... but too bad i got bored of that song now