Spike760

Dir en grey

On 10/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, appl- said:

Ahh the perfect gift to represent the fandom. 

Tbh I've been shopping around for a trash can for my kitchen and this is one of the cheapest  I've come across. The toy cars are just a joke to show they can put whatever they want out there and the fans will buy. 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:14 AM, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

:kyo:: YALL READY FOR THE MUST HAVE MERCH-ITEM THIS TOUR?

1dc64d13034874758cf1c5e3877a8c4396b31ded

Well a Japanese girl I follow on insta who is a Dir mega fan posted a pic with merch purchases from a show and bought every single one. So guess for some they really are must have items... haha.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:14 AM, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

:kyo:: YALL READY FOR THE MUST HAVE MERCH-ITEM THIS TOUR?

1dc64d13034874758cf1c5e3877a8c4396b31ded

I see at least 3 of my fave colors there. If only I can attend, I'd definitely buy. Honestly, it will be no different than buying those characters licensed hotwheels or tomica, which I owned some. Besides this is like unique items than regular merch stuffs such as tees and tote bags. I appreciate the variety tbh.

Edited by LIDL

Hey I like DEG and I like TIW but this setlist is cheeks

Kanazawa Bunka Hall 10/11/2019

Zetsuentai

Keigaku no Yoku

Downfall

Devote My Life

Celebrate Empty Howls

Ningen wo Kaburu

Aka

Merciless Cult

Rubbish Heap

Keibetsu to Hajimari

Values of Madness

Ranunculus

The World of Mercy

Encore

Hydra -666-

Kigan

Followers

NEW AGE CULTURE

Utafumi

Ranunculus following Values of Madness? World of Mercy after Ranunculus? There’s no flow to this at all. 

they could honestly play ayu remixes leading all the way up to that encore and it would make the whole concert like 100x better, I'm not even saying picking out their own decent songs for that could be of some help.

Noticed that disc 1 of the retrospective album “VESTIGE OF SCRATCHES” has been uploaded on US Spotify. Don’t know if it’s been made available in other regions before. I wonder if it’s a sign of things to come for the US tour; how likely would their early day material be performed is unknown though

All 3 discs for Vestige Of Scratches have been uploaded to EU spotify recently, I think they're just trying to get more of their discography onto a streaming platform. Weird how they added the -Kai- remix album though.

Don't suppose anyone still has that old concert recording of Inconvenient Ideal where Kyo left the stage, fans singing the whole song?

On 11/26/2019 at 11:32 PM, sacreo said:

Don't suppose anyone still has that old concert recording of Inconvenient Ideal where Kyo left the stage, fans singing the whole song?

That's the first time I've heard of this. When did it take place?

26 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

LA show was sick af, biggest surprise was merciless cult 

Well, they've played for Japanese leg of the tour, I was expecting it.
Shocked that they've played fucking STU instead of Fukai or something else, like come on.

Im just amazed no kodou or the final in there. Its pretty much the entire TIW album with 3 extra songs.

I gave that opening band a listen BYSTS or something like that and fuck that is horrible. I thought The Birthday Massacre was the worst opener I've seen with them but these guys top that

Edited by rekzer

Not sure why people are so surprised they're mainly playing songs from the Insulated World, ya know, considering it is their latest album and they're obviously still trying to promote it. haha. Am glad to see "The Final" is starting to get dropped from setlists as well, I know it may be an unpopular opinion but I seriously think it's one of their most boring songs (Jessica is pretty whack too....haha) and almost always skip it. haha. So would rather that time be taken up with something better.

1 hour ago, rekzer said:

Im just amazed no kodou or the final in there. Its pretty much the entire TIW album with 3 extra songs.

I gave that opening band a listen BYSTS or something like that and fuck that is horrible. I thought The Birthday Massacre was the worst opener I've seen with them but these guys top that

You clearly haven't listened to the UK opening acts ;)

Couldn't possibly be worse than the band that opened the one time I saw them like 10 years ago. A few songs into their set, the guitars stopped working, and they couldn't fix it, so they just kept going. The singer said "Imagine this song with guitar!" 🤣