Spike760

Dir en grey

42 minutes ago, EzraEroguro said:

I mean, Die has had the most flash for a while now.

But look at him in the latest photo. Nah. 

I feel like Shinya is going to try to hold on to his youth via walls of makeup for as long as he can. Him, Yoshiki, and Mana. 

Wasn't Toshiya the one member who wanted to join Johnny's before he got into La Sadies or something?? :D

Also, yeah, Shinya really need to change it up a little look wise. I know what he have now is qorking for him but it is getting a little boring.

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

Listen, Die’s hotness is purely based on the state of his hair, and right now it ain’t working for me. 

This is a fact. At least to me he look best with red short hair. And a smokey eye make up. Like this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWNS6GSxzy_2YfXnJYPn8

Like, wow, undress me, Dad! :D

1 hour ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Toshiya's straight up looking like this girl

d6f.jpg

shut your dirty mouth :P

I actually think he looked really good in the more recent sukekiyo videos (En and Hidauta) but then he decided to look bizarre again starting with the Ningen video and culminating in whatever the hell it is he’s doing now.

Edited by Kelrya

It's very interesting how focused people are on their looks, as it is still their music that stands out.

Sure, there were a couple of things that I personally found to be a poor choice in terms of style (I did not like Kyos hairstyle in The unraveling video for instance. Then again, it's not like that changed anything about how I think about him).

It's all in the eye of the beholder. I know enough people who still find Kyo very attractive with the bowlcut or with a shaved head.

And I know that just in terms of what is seen as attractive Toshiya and Die are probably most likely to be seen as ikemen and while I also think both of them are very beautiful I still think Kyo is the most attractive of all of them, and not only because of his looks.

I could never understand why people would find Shinya "hot" for instance, because he as a person just does not seem interesting to me. But that doesn't change the fact that others might see him as hot or even the fact that he's a good drummer and I can appreciate him as valuable part of the band.

2 hours ago, dozing_greens said:

It's very interesting how focused people are on their looks

it's a visual kei board, I'm not sure why you're surprised???

2 hours ago, dozing_greens said:

I could never understand why people would find Shinya "hot" for instance

pisces d*ck energy, luv, you'll get there x

12 hours ago, Kelrya said:

True but at least he didn’t look like an elderly monk alien Jar Jar Binks.

tumblr_pfrxxezzSq1qbs73co3_1280.jpg

Hasn't "looking awful" kinda been his "thing" for the past 4 years? I was under the impression that was what he was going for😶. Then occasionally he tones it down

It’s one thing to dislike an aesthetic but I think there’s never been a time when he used his looks to emulate the tone and atmosphere of their music as well and with such artistic ‘quality’ and creativity as in the past few years since Arche.

44 minutes ago, VESSMIER said:

It’s one thing to dislike an aesthetic but I think there’s never been a time when he used his looks to emulate the tone and atmosphere of their music as well and with such artistic ‘quality’ and creativity as in the past few years since Arche.

You have a good point. Uroboros doesn’t scream tracksuits and Hageshisa to doesn’t bring asymmetrical haircuts to mind. I really liked his ghoul look when he first used it for Blossoming Beelzebub, but then he overdid it. Now he’s constantly changing it up, which is cool. 

ZKB3RUS-uwM.jpg

Their best normal look in latest years, imo.

After that Kyo started wearing some bondage things, and Kaoru got into drawing crosses (or some other things) on his face.

Edited by EvilHippy