Spike760

Dir en grey

pls no guys. i love drama as much as the next person but there's something special and toxic about dir en grey drama that makes my lactose intolerant stomach churn. i'd rather not swing the hammer 2day.

Bless, my lack of involvement with the DeG fanbase (or with any community in general, for that matter) saves me from a few minutes' worth of headache yet again. I have no idea who's this person you were all referring to.

G r e a t

Because the 9live servers are shit, I wasn't able to checkout and thus can't attend the VIP for Cologne.

Pains me to think that some random weeaboo-Kyosama-hisnameistotallyTooruNishimura-fangirl got the update instead... .___.

10 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

G r e a t

Because the 9live servers are shit, I wasn't able to checkout and thus can't attend the VIP for Cologne.

Pains me to think that some random weeaboo-Kyosama-hisnameistotallyTooruNishimura-fangirl got the update instead... .___.

Damn, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you! I've spent the past hour and something refreshing and getting error messages for the VIP upgrade for Munich but in the end it finally worked out. Totally lost hope in the meantime, though... fuck those servers.

Edited by VESSMIER

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

G r e a t

Sorry to hear that, dude.

I've read what Russian fans wrote about buying vip upgrade. Someone got lucky, someone... ain't so much.

... As for me, I didn't had extra money for vip, so I'll just buy ticket to another gig.

I never care for a VIP upgrade when the money could buy me a ticket to another of the gigs on the tour to be honest. You will wind up in a decent spot regardless and I don't need to take a photo where the band is just a prop standing around. 

i'd feel embarrassed buying those ticks like "wow the band has to stick with me while i take my stupid pics. at least they're getting paid for it"

n i'd prolly buy em anyway LOOOLLL

i wish they would stop playing sustain the untruth as an the closing song on every live.

kyo  clearly struggles with it and it gets worse every time.

i rather they go back to hageshisa... or clever sleazoid again. 

38 minutes ago, rekzer said:

i wish they would stop playing sustain the untruth as an the closing song on every live.

kyo  clearly struggles with it and it gets worse every time.

i rather they go back to hageshisa... or clever sleazoid again. 

Yeah they really got a hold on this song. it's also the first one that comes to my mind when listening to the 2 latest singles. (And they suck btw)

8 minutes ago, Saishu said:

It’s from the Mode of Withering to death tour. It’s almost like he’s emulating his shitty live vocals from that era. 

It totally sounds like that, like how he skips the growl in the middle of the song and just shrieks almost like back then

2 hours ago, Disposable said:

It totally sounds like that, like how he skips the growl in the middle of the song and just shrieks almost like back then

And the way he sings half of a line and sounds winded. 

8 minutes ago, EzraEroguro said:

Hot Take: anyone ever notice how much Kyo looks like Frieza?

i can't wait till kyo commits a massive genocide against most of his fanbase

I don't follow DEG that closely so I've never noticed until recently that Die has a really cute accent that's all soft and rounded sounding. Is it a local Mie accent? It's such a shame that he doesn't speak naturally like that on any of their "formal" occasions :P

8 hours ago, takalover87 said:

Total random question, does anyone know if you can transfer A knot concert tickets to someone else?

Yes, I've gotten a knot tickets from people in the past, no one checks the names as long as you have a valid ticket. Perfectly alright.

LUNATIC FEST. 2018 setlist:

NINGEN WO KABURU

Sustain the untruth

THE FINAL (2013 ver.)

audience KILLER LOOP

Ranunculus

KODOKU NI SHISU, YUENI KODOKU.

VINUSHKA

UTAFUMI

Edited by Seelentau