Spike760

Dir en grey

It is refilable. You can buy the refill fluid in cans on grocery stores like walmart, it’s just about $7-$9 ish

Yeah. It is expensive just because it’s limited merchandise, not more. It is only for bragging rights, not more.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:51 AM, Seelentau said:

I'm amazed at how widespread those wrong names like Tooru Niimura or Nishimura are, tbh.

I wasn't into DEG at the vkei-craze (06~08), but whenever I read posts from that time online...

Western bangya are scary, man. I think I probably dislike (or outright hate) 99% of the DEG fanbase.

I just read a certain person's tumblr and there are so many things about Kyo's feelings and whatever, some people claiming to be his fiancee and other weird shit.

Those names are/were thought to be real on tanuki some years ago. I've yet to hear any update.

This is the source for "Nishimura Tooru", btw:

cVNOsY1.jpg

Dunno if it's from a KERA magazine, though. Also, the name lacks furigana, so there's multiple possible ways to read it. Funnily, "Niimura" is not one of the readings, no idea where that name comes from.

The only actually confirmed names are "Kaoru" and "Shinya", as in, only the first names.

I've also read that Kyo sometime confirmed that his last name is "Nishimura", but well, no real source for that.

Nishimura on his index finger (in hiragana) and in kanji:

dragonfly00070rt.jpg6iAwsBy.png

So three sources so far for that last name... allegedly, there is also a Nishimura bakery in Kyoto...

No idea about the other's names, though...

I mean on the drawn hand, of course :D It just says にしむら, which is a reading for the 西村 you can see on the second picture and on the blue picture in the quote.

Not that it matters to the casual fan, but I'm 80% sure it's his real last name. As for the first name, well, I have yet to find anything.

I imagine that Japanese newspapers published his name back in the day, when he had his first health problems (~2000), but other than that - and especially regarding the other members - I have no clue where the supposed names could've been published^^

1 minute ago, Saishu said:

Did Kyo draw/write that? His handwriting is terrible. 

ssh, don't say that out loud, else, "that person" might be triggered... ><

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

Was this someone who used to post a lot on fukkatsu?

Actually wondering if their name is banned from being written for fear it might summon them.

3 hours ago, Seelentau said:

No idea who you’re talking about, but bring them on!

14 minutes ago, Saishu said:

No idea who you’re talking about, but bring them on!

Honestly, it's not worth it. If it's the same individual I'm thinking of, that person was an absolute nightmare.

20 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Honestly, it's not worth it. If it's the same individual I'm thinking of, that person was an absolute nightmare.

if it's the person from batsu/fukkatsu then it's best not to mention 

There's one particular person like that. But if you're unaware, it's better that way, trust me. I don't think I know anyone in the fandom who's fond of them...

Well yeah, obviously I never really spent much time in online communities to pinpoint anyone, but to this day I come across fans that are pretty ridiculous. A lot of Gazette fans are really bad. 

Sounds like you guys are talking about that German chick. If so, that's hilarious. I remember her getting upset about people wanting to hear Dir en grey do cover songs, as she just fucking KNEW that they would never ever do such a thing. I loved that girl to death. I wonder what she's doing now.

someone tag her here and start shit for real. i remember reading about the mess on fytanuki a few years after it happened it was so lolz