Spike760

Dir en grey

19 hours ago, geist said:

Honestly, I’m not opposed to the band moving on from Shinya.

straight men don't pay VK members bills x

once she and Toshiya part ways with FWD, it's over for the flop label, mitsu pussy has long moved on.

I hate when they use the radio edit for music videos. I get it for long songs like Vinushka but this version is only like 20 seconds shorter, it makes no sense.

йас гоогле транслате йаааааааас

3 minutes ago, Kelrya said:

I hate when they use the radio edit for music videos. I get it for long songs like Vinushka but this version is only like 20 seconds shorter, it makes no sense.

buy "average russian" PV collection on DVD/BR x

Spent $2 on this to see what dumb shit they’re censoring and I can’t even get it to play on my phone. 

EDIT: Oh okay. We can show naked people, but we can’t show them sliced up like deli meat via bad CGI. 

Edited by Saishu

20 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Spent $2 on this to see what dumb shit they’re censoring and I can’t even get it to play on my phone. 

EDIT: Oh okay. We can show naked people, but we can’t show them sliced up like deli meat via bad CGI. 

do they have gay s*x

What kind of *watches Hannibal ONCE* realness is this 

Just a random question.

Who do you think get along best in the band?
I have the impression that Shinya is the outsider that the other members never really have liked, deep in their hearts.

Who is Kyo's best friend in the band?  Who doesn't he like? LOL. 

44 minutes ago, Wicked Teletubby said:

speaking of СУКА.

_6713be6157e51a84a506d86beb6d51fb.jpeg

holy shit it's real

when your russian freelancers are underpaid and bored, the real #artpop shines through tbh

3 minutes ago, dannemannen said:

Who do you think get along best in the band?
I have the impression that Shinya is the outsider that the other members never really have liked, deep in their hearts.

shinya is a pisces in a band with two aquariuses (kyo/kaoru), aries (toshiya) and saggitarius (die), he basically only descends into their concerts to serve that neptunian glow and make sure the gya stay moist.

technically speaking he wouldn't be BFFs with any of them, but might be friendly with die and to a lesser extent toshiya; all of them weren't even subtle about hating each other a few years ago.