Spike760

Dir en grey

so has a̸nyon̡e s҉à͡͠m͡p̧l͢e͟͟d҉̢͝ ̢̧t͇͚̥̮ḥ̡̛͕̱e̮̜̜̲̖̮͕͈ l̯̺̊̂̍̉̽̐ͨ̆e̼͔̐ͧͯͤ̑̒ͅa̳̾k̸͓̩͉̙͍̲ͭ͛͊̔ͤ̇s̥̺̥͙̺̏ͤͨ̔̓͒̽̒.̨͌ͤ͋ͣ҉̶̯͎̫͈̣͍̺̖̤͓͉̲̣͉̣̙͘͢ͅ ̧̱̖̫̰̹̞͎͚͈̦̝̲̍̌͐͌̏͊͒ͮ̋ͤͪͩ̂͋̈́̉͑̋͌ͅ.̶̷̦̳̘̗̰̳̰̖͈̰̮͖̹̘̫̙̱ͤ́ͩ̈̅̓̓̃̐̈́̕ ̶̵̹͉̜͉̑ͫ̆ͫͪ̐̿̽ͦͫ̾ͤ͑̓͑ͩ̚̚̕͘.̡̧͊̔̆ͭ̉̒̌͊̇̊̈́̓ͭ͊͌̓̔͏҉̬̟͇͈̪̻

54 minutes ago, dannemannen said:

Am I an idiot or something? is the song out or not? What the fuck is going on? 

Seriously, what's the rush, man??! This is your third post in this thread asking for the similar question.

gallery-1464791350-sharon-osbourne-x-fac

The single will not release until April 25th 2018, Japan Standard Time. Any previews will not be out until at least a week or two before the release.

1 hour ago, dannemannen said:

Am I an idiot or something? is the song out or not? What the fuck is going on? 

It would really help if you followed the band on social media or check up their OHP/Youtube channel ever so often. I understand that you're desperate to hear this new single, it happens, but when you beg for it over and over again, that doesn't mean it's gonna come out any faster. It just means you're impatient.

the single was 'friendship' all along... think about it... so many different dir en grey opinion's, all set aside to discuss a new release....

20 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Can't believe the full song is finally up. It's a bit tricky but I found it at [THE CONTENT OF THIS POST IS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY.  YOU NEED A MONOCHROME HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THIS POST]

i'm glad that even though hatsune miku is a popular choice, DEG decided to feature the vastly superior GUMI!

6 hours ago, saishuu said:

love this new album, can't believe ningen wo kaburu led us to believe it would suck

Totally agree. Best album since ARCHE for sure. Much meta in concept. So memes. It's good to see them poking fun at themselves for a change instead of taking everything so seriously.

My personal favourite tracks are 'Self-Indulgent Pretentiousness' and 'WE MADE VK BRÖÖTAL'. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that 'Another Song About Suicide' is absolutely the greatest album closer they've done to date, seconded only by Taiyou no Ao.

The cover of TOOL's 'Maynard's Dick' is just icing on the cake.

Even though 75% of this album is just remakes, I still feel it'll go down as one of DEG's finest works. Hearing the entirety of Lindbergh's speech in the new MASK is especially poignant, especially after the crushing brutality of the new shovel-djent version of Zakuro. Don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love that they gave The Domestic Fucker Family the JEALOUS -reverse- treatment.

I wonder if they would have performed 'INWARD SCREAM pt. 524' live the same way as it appears on the album or whether they'd have just continued on with 525 in the next show. Shame we'll never know. The coolest thing is that if you take all 523 previous INWARD SCREAMs and play them back-to-back at 325 times the speed, they actually make a demo of this song.

It's sad we'll never see them live again. But hey, I guess being on the road for over 20 years will do that to a band. I'm happy we were able to get one final great effort from them before they disbanded. :tw_bawling:

Edited by Nowhere Girl

You know, back when that super low quality radio rip of Rinkaku’s chorus came out five or six years I thought I was listening to Hatsune Miku. 

Was watching the mode of kisou DVD on YouTube this morning,and God!!the songs sounds so much better live,how I wished that the whole kisou was re recorded,cuz the entire album has absolutely great songs but the production is very messed up in songs like pink killer and zomboid,and mushi is outstanding,but you can't barely hear kyo's voice in some points of the song

7 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Totally agree. Best album since ARCHE for sure. Much meta in concept. So memes. It's good to see them poking fun at themselves for a change instead of taking everything so seriously.

My personal favourite tracks are 'Self-Indulgent Pretentiousness' and 'WE MADE VK BRÖÖTAL'. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that 'Another Song About Suicide' is absolutely the greatest album closer they've done to date, seconded only by Taiyou no Ao.

The cover of TOOL's 'Maynard's Dick' is just icing on the cake.

Even though 75% of this album is just remakes, I still feel it'll go down as one of DEG's finest works. Hearing the entirety of Lindbergh's speech in the new MASK is especially poignant, especially after the crushing brutality of the new shovel-djent version of Zakuro. Don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love that they gave The Domestic Fucker Family the JEALOUS -reverse- treatment.

I wonder if they would have performed 'INWARD SCREAM pt. 524' live the same way as it appears on the album or whether they'd have just continued on with 525 in the next show. Shame we'll never know. The coolest thing is that if you take all 523 previous INWARD SCREAMs and play them back-to-back at 325 times the speed, they actually make a demo of this song.

It's sad we'll never see them live again. But hey, I guess being on the road for over 20 years will do that to a band. I'm happy we were able to get one final great effort from them before they disbanded. :tw_bawling:

Don’t forget the re-recorded version of MISSA that comes with the limited special edition of the album. Turning Garden into an 18 minute black metal epic was a genius move. Also nice that they took the 2012 remake of Kiri to Mayu but used the lyrics from Sangeki no Yoru!

Edited by Saishu