Spike760

Dir en grey

On 12/6/2017 at 4:40 AM, StriderSubzero said:

What even is this? It looks like he just drew a few Tim Burton-esque characters and made a website with merch on it featuring the characters? 

There's ton of Zemeckises merch available at sukekiyo shows and special events. They're quite adorable really! And I think Kyo is going to release a picture book with them next spring?

On 12/7/2017 at 8:50 PM, Seelentau said:

ANDROGYNOS will be released in five days and we still don't have a cover...

no cover art, no box, it's just gonna be a shitty mass-produced dvd-r with the title written on it in sharpie

4 hours ago, Tokage said:

no cover art, no box, it's just gonna be a shitty mass-produced dvd-r with the title written on it in sharpie

In commemoration of their indie days

Talking about the new three re recorded tracks,just hope that fukai goes like" The Final" re record.same structure but with their current production,and beautiful dirt sound like a violent deathmetal like the re record of Zan was. And The lllD empire I really don't know what to expect,just wanna get really surprised by this one

This being a best of collection makes me think they might not mess with the arrangements too much. They might just play them straight with maybe a few new additions here and there (I predict Die will add some sort of solo in Fukai), and the production will match Utafumi most likely. 

sure as fuck hope they don't just go the ''the final'' road because that was one of the most pointless remakes they ever did 

i dont even know what to expect from that beautiful dirt remake because i can barely remember the original 

Edited by Tokage

10 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Talking about the new three re recorded tracks,just hope that fukai goes like" The Final" re record.

Top 5 one of the worst sentences ive read on MH.

That final remake is on the same level of trash as the Kasumi one. No friggin thanks 

43 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

Top 5 one of the worst sentences ive read on MH.

That final remake is on the same level of trash as the Kasumi one. No friggin thanks 

i didn't have a top 5 for worst sentences i've read on this forum,but for sure i can start with yours

The final and Kasumi  were good re records and if you didn't like them,the original ones will be always there.

Edited by Manji 卍

On 12/6/2017 at 4:08 AM, Seelentau said:

Does someone here have a JEALOUS single with a barcode that ends in 35? I need some information for Discogs, but I have the re-release only :/

I do! What kind of information do you need?

54 minutes ago, hotcocoa said:

I do! What kind of information do you need?

The following (the cat numbers are different, depending on where you take them from):

Cat.-Numbers on booklet's back, inlay back, plastic sleeve's back, on the CD itself and on the CD matrix:

Mastering SID Code: IFPI L???

Mould SID Code: IFPI ????

I think the best would be HQ photos so I can see for myself. Maybe you can help me out here as well? :]

Edited by Seelentau

They don’t even need to have analog mastering (though that would be cool), they just need to stop compressing everything so much. There’s no room for the instruments to breathe because the lack of dynamics just sort of mash everything together into BIG HEAVY NOISE. As much as I am a fan of the songwriting in Arche, I think it’s one of their worst sounding records. 

On 12/10/2017 at 10:03 PM, Saishu said:

Original versions of Kasumi and The Final are boring. 

My dude, turn on your location again. I just wanna talk and clear this out in person. 

On 12/10/2017 at 9:05 PM, Manji 卍 said:

i didn't have a top 5 for worst sentences i've read on this forum,but for sure i can start with yours

The final and Kasumi  were good re records and if you didn't like them,the original ones will be always there.

Turn on your location as well and get ready to TOOT DAT ASS UP.

5 hours ago, Ro plz said:

My dude, turn on your location again. I just wanna talk and clear this out in person. 

Bring it. Kasumi is one of the most generic 6/8 metal ballads I’ve ever heard. And I’m assuming the inexplicable high praise for The Final comes from it being one of the few real actual songs on WtD that doesn’t sound like mushy nu-metal rubbish.