Spike760

Dir en grey

tereko comes from tape recorder, it's the Japanese word for bootlegs/fan recordings.

And of course I have all the batsu stuff, I was even in contact with one of the guys from there, but he's been MIA since some months :/

I suppose nobody actually has a batsu account I could use, no?^^

No. 

Besides most features don't work and people haven't been online for years so you won't have any luck there.

Discussing Dir on batsu was always quite the thrill. Wasn't uncommon with hundreds of pages in a thread... I think communities work differently these days what with the advent of instagram and twitter and stuff having divided the scene. 

On 9/2/2017 at 2:21 AM, Wicked Teletubby said:

right in the noots.

DIm1_nxVwAA5D59.jpg:large

Happy to see Kyo going for that Simple Jack look

simple-jack.jpg

3 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

No. 

Besides most features don't work and people haven't been online for years so you won't have any luck there.

Discussing Dir on batsu was always quite the thrill. Wasn't uncommon with hundreds of pages in a thread... I think communities work differently these days what with the advent of instagram and twitter and stuff having divided the scene. 

Yes, that's definitely true. I've been through the entire DEG section on there to find more bootleg links etc., it's an interesting sight, the forum. I think it was most active around 2008? At that time, I barely even knew of DEG and certainly had no clue about bootlegs. It was all Pokémon and other stuff back then lol

Anyway, I followed one of batsu's user's words and managed to get a shit ton of bootlegs. It's gonna be a pain to upload them to YT, lol.

Ahh, good ol' Batsu. I remember one of the two characters that were into bootlegs (Deadborn, forget his real name) tried to sell a shitty LOTUS bootleg before the single came out.

I don't know what was more embarrassing, the fact the recording was awful (as are most AUD bootlegs), or the fact he was asking for over $500 USD for a single song.

3 hours ago, geist said:

Ahh, good ol' Batsu. I remember one of the two characters that were into bootlegs (Deadborn, forget his real name) tried to sell a shitty LOTUS bootleg before the single came out.

I don't know what was more embarrassing, the fact the recording was awful (as are most AUD bootlegs), or the fact he was asking for over $500 USD for a single song.

LMAO would be so tragic if some elitist actually bought it. Those were the days.

It's still accessible via waybackmachine and I've scavenged it for all interesting Diru stuff, anyway. So good riddance, I suppose.

In the meantime, I've found some more old videos (and uploaded them to YT). I also found some more information regarding old tereko, but there's no way to get them, at the moment. And my contact from batsu won't reply, either .__.

1 hour ago, Seelentau said:

It's still accessible via waybackmachine and I've scavenged it for all interesting Diru stuff, anyway. So good riddance, I suppose.

In the meantime, I've found some more old videos (and uploaded them to YT). I also found some more information regarding old tereko, but there's no way to get them, at the moment. And my contact from batsu won't reply, either .__.

YouTube link?

On 9/16/2017 at 12:59 PM, Seelentau said:

tumblr_owcyfuFY011rkm240o5_1280.jpg

So 4 more of these dvds to complete the picture? Will they anounce tours for/make mode of arche and gauze dvds then? Or am i missing something lol

Dunno how they plan to complete that picture. There are two more DVDs left, MACABRE and Wtd.

If each letter of their band name takes one spine's width, there would logically be four more DVDs, though.

So I suppose we do get mode of GAUZE and mode of ARCHE, but they'll be last because we already had mode of "Gauze"? and Arche @ NB some years ago.