Spike760

Dir en grey

14 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

In just over three months, it will be a year since Utafumi. I would hope there's some kind of news by then, even if it's just a single announcement.

idt they will be announcing anything soon with sukekiyo album and seraph releases pending.

They gotta release something before I start giving all the hecks about their - or should I say Kyo's - attitude towards sticking together till the very end (I am rather inclined to believe that all the shite will break loose in Dir). The guy's basically 41 and now he acts like he just recently discovered Tumblr and all the fancy (mall)goth hipster trash he's currently embellished (and distracted) with.  Songcraft first, leave A E S T H E T I C S elsewhere.

(we all know it will be another mode of... DVD release sooner or later, as I stated before)

Edited by Alroy

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

idt they will be announcing anything soon with sukekiyo album and seraph releases pending.

Doubt this would matter. Didn't Vitium drop like a month after Arche?

On 14.4.2017 at 4:58 PM, Carmelzors said:

They gotta release something before I start giving all the hecks about their - or should I say Kyo's - attitude towards sticking together till the very end (I am rather inclined to believe that all the shite will break loose in Dir). The guy's basically 41 and now he acts like he just recently discovered Tumblr and all the fancy (mall)goth hipster trash he's currently embellished (and distracted) with.  Songcraft first, leave A E S T H E T I C S elsewhere.

(we all know it will be another mode of... DVD release sooner or later, as I stated before)

There will be four more to make the spine picture complete: UROBOROS => TMOAB => MACABRE => Wtd.

3 hours ago, Seelentau said:

There will be four more to make the spine picture complete: UROBOROS => TMOAB => MACABRE => Wtd.

Spine picture?

arrange them all, take a pic, then u can summon the extra special FROM DEPRESSION TO __________[mode of MISSA] DVD LIVE at Ikebukuro Edge from the pentagram.

^ Actually, it seems like it's gonna be a hexagram, haha.

Also, by the looks of it I'm assuming there will be more than 3 DVDs coming. I'm thinking 4 or 5. Otherwise the circular shape would be pretty fucked up, lol.

4 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

^ Actually, it seems like it's gonna be a hexagram, haha.

Also, by the looks of it I'm assuming there will be more than 3 DVDs coming. I'm thinking 4 or 5. Otherwise the circular shape would be pretty fucked up, lol.

This leaves UROBOROS, MOAB, MACABRE and possibly  WtD mode DVDs to be released in the long run. So I suppose 4 more DVDs should complete the "easter egg"?

I wonder about possible titling for WtD-themed leg though - "Mode of...Withering to death." just does not look right tbqh.

Edited by Alroy

On 15.4.2017 at 11:43 PM, Seelentau said:

As I said... ^^

One for the middle part and then three more to mirror the first three. So no mode of MISSA/GAUZE/ARCHE. :(

And the title for WtD will be "TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________ [mode of Withering to death.]", why do you think that looks weird, Carmelzors?

^Perhaps they are anticipating GARUUUUDANNN...I mean, Garden?

Once they start playing it, everyone will be pretty much set with the whole MISSA thing and  forget about songs like Erode and original Kiri to Mayu....S was performed already, right?

According to setlist.fm, they played the MISSA version of Byo""Shin on the latter half of TMOAB tour. They also played the "kaede"~if trans...~ version of Karma on those dates.

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

As I said... ^^

One for the middle part and then three more to mirror the first three. So no mode of MISSA/GAUZE/ARCHE. :(

And the title for WtD will be "TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________ [mode of Withering to death.]", why do you think that looks weird, Carmelzors?

1) MISSA is just a mini and there isn't much to perform there anymore except for maybe GARDEN which they might leave for their grande finale.

2) GAUZE DVD was not released as a part of the whole mode of...rumble because it was initially meant to commemorate their 15th major anniversary, whereas  later mode of...legs commemorate their 20th band anniversary.

3) ARCHE is a retrospective album and had 2-3 legs before the whole anniversary thing. Consider it as an "anniversary gift" if you will

Edited by Alroy

2 hours ago, Disposable said:

I honestly want to shoot everyone who wrote mode of missa here. They've played most of the songs on these tours already

listen up you WHORE....

Yeah, I really like the old stuff. On that note, do you guys have any rare stuff to share? I'm pretty sure I have almost everything they have ever released, but just in case...? Maybe the TWO MONSTROUS NUCLEAR STOCKPILES song? :3