Spike760

Dir en grey

Never forget that random Ed Gein reference on "JESSICA" (except that Kyo's got the initial letter of his second name all wrong kek).

Also, am I the only one who noticed that "Hydra" basically stood for "Hitler" in the first place (if we japanized those two: Hidora vs. Hitora...see?)? This might also explain that why Kyo always does that salute thing during the climax of its remake :/

Maybe it's this Patrick Lennon? Totally random, but fits the subject. xD

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/oct/04/deputy-head-encouraged-child-rape

(it would even fit if Kyo were to reference something recent, since the news is about 8-9 months before the release of the new Tsumi...)

Man, that's gotta be it. Makes me wonder if Kyo saw that story and it inspired him to rewrite Tsumi to Batsu.

Wishing my improvements for Kaoru's right hand issues. He was definitely playing in a strange way in that Un Deux video.

the kaoru thing actually hit me surprisingly hard i hate reading about it and i hope it heels

i love roasting dir en grey but i really dont want to see them pause activities

they'll always be one of my all time favs

Quick question,

Does anyone know what makes the first press limited edition of the Osaka Jo Hall special? Is it just the longbox case?

Quick question,

Does anyone know what makes the first press limited edition of the Osaka Jo Hall special? Is it just the longbox case?

Pretty sure that's the only difference.

LMFAO wtf is this

edit: thats my tumblr friend on the right. he's such a cool dude but this pic is so fried lmfao

aaaand there's already drama on tumblr over the pic zzzz dir en grey fandom stop dis

They're probably more mad that the guys in front pissed kyo off/tortured his poor soul with their respectless behavior

Tumbler getting mad at something really isn't news anymore. Either way, your friend has on some really baggy pants. Hopefully I will catch the band sometime after their next music release.

they're gonna b pissed off either way u might as well enjoy the money u spent on it and troll the damn band lol

Yeah that's just wrong to me. Especially since to begin with, they really are against doing this kind of thing. I can't even blame tumblr (surprisingly) for having a shitfest over the photo too. Its like throwing salt in the wound (as if the band doesn't have enough shit to deal with as is). But i can also agree with you from that angle too. You payed....so might as well "have fun."

stal so much of the people beefing them for the pic are the same DEG fans who are like how dare u disrespect my beloved kyo sama etc elitist shit like its so fuckin unnecissary

they're there basically against their will, if i paid 75 bucks for a pic im gonna do it on my terms; they didn't do it to intentionally anger the band they did it to make the best of a dry meet n greet lol theres no point of sulking along with the members.

at the same time i do get the sentiment but its not like that anymore that weird behaviour would make them cancel their tours or some shit. its not 2007 with the fans trying to sneak into tour vans or throwing their panties on stage or some shit like its really not that bad.