Spike760

Dir en grey

now, some information regarding new [a knot] only DVD release has popped up.

what we've got is this screenshot taken by the fans off Dir En Grey FoReVeR Facebook community.

could anyone translate the most crucial parts that are in Japanese?

14719_524289294262638_1027864210_n.png

I still don't get the hate for 30stm to be honest. I saw them live once and loved it. I've seen Dir en grey live four or five times and loved it. What if they're on the same bill, just don't go and watch them if you don't want to. (As far as I'm concerned Kings of Leon is stranger than 30stm)

That said, I love Rinkaku. A lot.

Rinkaku sounds like something I'm really going to enjoy. If it can be used to gauge the direction of the next album, then they'll have something very pretty and dark. Rinkaku sounds like someone in the band has been listening to Mutyumu - which is a great thing.

w4bgkuUuQag

I understand why people aren't fond of 30 seconds to mars. The band feels overproduced and too big, for the limited personality backing them. They all seem like ok guys, but, don't come off as superstars. I like them though. I enjoy that epic spacious sound, and their videos are almost always cool.

just by having 30 seconds to mars near dir en grey is an epic fail. actually just having 30stm anywhere is an instant fail -_-

None of the bands on that list are any better.

But this is good for the band and thus I am happy. It's nice that they can land gigs like this.

Dir en grey is literally the only good band playing on that festival holy shit so much "I'm 13 years old and I just discovered rock music"-core wow

what's up with you, people? deg-fanboys much?

there are plenty of great bands

Rammstein, KISS, HIM, Amon Amarth, Coal Chamber, Caliban, etc.

wtf?

is there anywhere translated the interview with kyo and shinya? ?

Dir en grey is literally the only good band playing on that festival holy shit so much "I'm 13 years old and I just discovered rock music"-core wow

who do you think deg is to people who don't know vkei, equal to sepultura or something?

they used to be the king of vkei but when they decided to do something else and left it, the price was now they have to start lower .

there is a saying that i don't remember how it goes exactly but when i see this thread about gazette and deg, everytime i think about it.

what is better to be the king in a village or noone in the big city(something like this)

Despite the notoriety practically worldwide, their fanbase still needs to grow and the best way to get exposure are festivals. I'm anxious to hear about the performance and if there will be a live stream like at Wacken

another tourdate for the next year is Ozzfest Japan 2013 on May 12th. the band will perform alongside such big names as Slipknot, Black Sabbath, Tool, Slash, Deftones, Stone Sour and Maximum The Hormone.

Maximum The Hormone.

omg, off topic but could this mean they are going to become more active again and finally release that long-awaited new album?