Spike760

Dir en grey

while i breath, i hope.

And that's so very....., idk,

i feel like reading some Catholic school slogan or something lol

deep, but cheesy in the same time.

But maybe the whole song theme from this album

will be rooting from this title.

Cool. I am waiting for this, but after Uroboros they haven't done anything listenable so I do not keep my hope high. But I wasn't expecting anything good on Uroboros either, but I ened up loving it so hopefully they'll surprise me with this album.

And a double LP release sounds nice, but it need to be a lot better than the Uroboros-lp which is the worst LP-release I have ever seen. It was so poor I don't even know why they released it as a LP as well. Hopefully they'll do something decent this time.

Fuck yeah Vinyl! The name is... uhhm... DVM SPIRO SPERO

Oh yeah it's probably going to be pretty bad tho...

KVLT FTW

also, their new tour name seems to carry the latin name as well

"Age Quod Agis"

what does that mean?

Do not take my word for it, but I think it means something like this: do what you are doing

Can't say for sure since my latin is a little rusty, but I think it's something like that.

"Age Quod Agis"

what does that mean?

According to Wikipedia, it's "Do what you are doing." / "Do well whatever you do."

Oh well, that doesn't tell that much about the "theme" of their tour

I guess they are somehow fascinated with latin okkvltism and all that stuff, rite?

and that cryptosy video...that guy-whoever-described-DS-as-that is definitely trolling.

"Age Quod Agis"

what does that mean?

According to Wikipedia, it's "Do what you are doing." / "Do well whatever you do."

Well, the bands got that covered, that's for sure.

FUCK YES.

Super excited for this.

I didn't like the name until I googled it, haha, now I think it's a great title.

This will be sold in America on or around the release date just like the last three and the live album right? I don't want to have to order it from CDJapan but I will if I have to.

Sure, I'll check it out when it's released. They usually have a few songs that I end up enjoying.

This will be sold in America on or around the release date just like the last three and the live album right? I don't want to have to order it from CDJapan but I will if I have to.

Yes, it will definitely be released in North America and Europe!

I can picture The End Records getting restless..waiting for the band to release SOMETHING! So I bet they'll sell the new album (though it'll show up a little after pre-orders begin for Japan). Regardless...I am totally ordering that special edition despite its price. I loved UROBOROS on vinyl!

nice title... at last something new. *Positive attitude towards album mode on* just can't wait for previews. Hope they're at least as good as Uroboros.... ;)

FUCK YES.

Super excited for this.

I didn't like the name until I googled it, haha, now I think it's a great title.

Now you can get Bertha to blast it all over da place pimp.

DUM SPIRO SPERO

spyro.jpg

Wow, just posted the exact same picture at a different forum. That's just creepy.