The Piass

バラライカ(Balalaika) will disband

2 hours ago, emmny said:

-pretends to be surprised-

as usual people were under the impression that they were doing well but they were huge flops lol, their o-west thing was such a disaster they lowered the cost to get more people in, then did paired free tickets (if my memory serves me right) and still couldn't pack the venue. that being said, 3rd birthday weren't popular either--for some reason they were really loved in the west but their following was uh...niche.

you don't need to be a businessman to know that all the money shimizuya invested in them was more or less going nowhere.

Well... that's true they sold paired free tickets, because I got to see them there like that. O-West isn't as big as I expected either, but I think they were doing well. They aren't that old and I think people who wanted to see them would go anyway, no matter how much they have to pay for the band. Sadly it's a huge problem in the scene now, even in Japan the lives aren't sold out... there are bigger bands like Kiryu, Dezert etc that can sold out bigger halls as well, but smaller bands rarely get anywhere... From what I saw during the lives it's about 50-100 people going to see them, but they can't really increase the numbers and at some point they decide to disband.

15 minutes ago, frayed said:

Is Iggy on that label too? (I actually have no idea but my girlfriend thinks they are)

if they were based in nagoya at some point i guess its possible, but i haven't seen anything that would explicitly tie them to shimizuya

10 minutes ago, emmny said:

if they were based in nagoya at some point i guess its possible, but i haven't seen anything that would explicitly tie them to shimizuya

No, they aren't from Nagoya... And they aren't under Shimizuya. It's just Ramiel, their only band after Sibile disbands.

9 minutes ago, sume7 said:

I'd like to see an Amber Bullet reunion they were best.

I hate to be ~that guy~, but the rest of the members are literally dead

Oh shit! lol I didn't know.

@sheepprincessgara

Edit: Just get the old guitarist Myuna and the old drummer Tama or Takeru and some all star nagoya kei bassist like the ones that have been floating around i.e. KEEL, the god and death stars, gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy. they could get the guy from DEATHGAZE  孝介. Like fuck imagine that. I'd rather see L in a true nagoya kei band.

Edited by sume7

I have mixed feelings on this band i didn't think they would disband . There first single was amazing. 2nd single is ok. Then it just went down hill honestly this band makes me wanna listen to The 3rd birthday more. In a way i thought they were doing good after The Mince mini album but i guess not. L needs to move on from this get a better band together he deserves way more.

Edited by doomsoul136

On 10/23/2017 at 9:19 AM, K-x-H said:

, but i guess t3b can do a revival.

That doesn't look like it'll come sadly, their gt folie just up and disappeared on them resulting in him being fired and Yu-CHi just decided to also jump ship and open a V-Bar. The 3-Birthday's revival would more or less be Balalaika because these members (cept futaba) were The 3rd Birthday support.