Seiji

Nana:[shi] first EP "Morphobia" Release!

Hi there! My band Nana:[shi] released their first EP called "Morphobia" last month.

Today it's gonna become available on iTunes, Spotify etc. too, so I thought it's a good time to show you guys what we've been working on!

Preview of the whole EP:

Music video to "NOSTALGIA DRIVE":

Hope you like the sound of it! We've been working hard for this the past year! :D 

Also we're gonna play with AIKOE, BatAAr, Kerbera and Madmans Esprit in Stockholm at 28th October!
First time for me to play outside of Germany - pretty exciting to say the least.

21559028_1889964051020438_57527099075410

This is actually really good; really loving your screams too! :o the cover artwork is kickass especially~

Keep up the good work~♥

On 10/26/2017 at 12:35 PM, rebelstrik said:

quite nice, do u plan in future to make any song in german?

Thank you! Actually I don't like to sing in German as I don't like the flow of the language, but possibly there will be some part in the future! At least some kote eins zwei drei vier! :D

On 10/27/2017 at 12:45 PM, doombox said:

I'll be jamming to this on spotify! 

I hope you'll enjoy it! <3
We actually had some issues with getting the songs online due to us using brackets etc in our name, which is why there was a delay unfortunately, but they should be online now under "Nanashi" instead of "Nana:[shi]" though

this sounds a lot better than any of the shit BatAAr has done ever since they changed the vocalist to that god awful Endigo.

I'll look it up on Spotify :) 

On 12/01/2018 at 9:30 AM, Seiji said:

We've released some live MV/Teaser thing! Including clips from our first three gigs in Dortmund and Krefeld (GER) and Stockholm (SWE)!

Holy shit, bro. This song is insane. Congrats! Definitly adding you guys to my jmusic list :D