Yukimoto

ヴァージュ (Virge)

Hey Guys so last night I saw Virge live for the first time and they were amazing! So I thought I would come here and talk about their live on their Artist post but they didn't have one :tw_astonished: So I thought I would start one and talk about the live I went to last night! For starters here is their new Look and list of their current discography!

3ZIvbwY.jpg

遼-ryo-

PzRhjYU.jpg

紫月-sizuki-

0IRHWKe.jpg

沁-shin-

V6nVbVi.jpg

或-aru-

8sKZzhS.jpg

Discography 

1st Mini Album ~ UTOPIA

[2017.05.03]

w1k6m6u.png

1.琥珀 (Kohaku)
2.恨ミ言 (Uramigoto)
3.夜明け、灰色の呼吸 (Yoake、haiiro no kokyuu)
4.ボクノ悪イ癖 (Boku no warui kuse)
5.蓮華 (Renge)
6.ユートピア (UTOPIA)

Like an Edison: Bonus CD 「暁」(Akatsuki)

1.暁 (Akatsuki)

Live-limited and Like an Edison CD ~ 不透明な雨 (Futoumeina ame)

[2017.07.26]

ipavuvt.jpg

1. 止マヌ雨 (Tomanu Ame)
2. 凶夢 (Kyoumu)

3. 二枚舌 (Bonus Track) (Nimaijita)

Ikebukuro Black Hole Live-limited CD ~ 紅いドレス

[2017.10.21]

nVbHsxW.png

1. 紅いドレス (Akai Dress)

1st Single ~ 夜想

[2017.11.01]

U0N9gCh.jpg

CD
1.夜想 (Yasou)
2.お人形遊び (Oningyou Asobi)
3.泡沫 (Utakata)
4.凱歌 (Gaika)

DVD
1.夜想 (Yasou) Music Video

Like an Edison Version Bonus CD: 「fated」

Edited by Yukimoto

UGH So biased but my favorite bandmen is Aru! God I was just in love when he came out to the stage haha but he's so far in the back so I couldn't really see him just all Ryo haha. Anywho

Ikebukuro Black Hole Live - [2017.10.21]

So I have been to a few lives but not so many, I mean I've only seen the Gazette twice, once here and in America and now Virge and I would have to say Virge did it better. I don't know if it was because it was such a small live and everything felt so intimate but like the ambiance from start to finish was just spectacular. I guess the only thing that my friend and I did notice was that the songs seemed to run into each other and more often then not we thought to ourselves like wait are they replaying that one song from before or is this different.... But with all the dancing and headbanging there was really no time for talking haha. 

They started it off with the full New PV of 夜想 (Yasou) where everyone bent down so everyone could see the screen and we watched the full PV which had to be about 5 mins long if I remember it correctly and it was really goooooooood. The new look and the scenery was just amazing and I was nodding my head from start to finish, obviously the only one besides one other guy because the girls only take part in hand gestures and so forth and don't seem like they are really feeling the music? is what I was thinking because swaying for me is really feeling it and not being able to control your body.... ) Anywho side rant over. The PV was amazing and my friend and I was in awe and right after that the Live started and we stood up and went for it.

I'm not going to give a play by play of what was done in each different song but more the things that surprised me about going to my first small live, probably ever. Starting off I mean the headbanging and so forth is probably the easiest thing you can probably get right without messing up only being to someones live once but the hand movements I had to just watch and every once in a while the fist pump came up and I could easily do that so I did haha. There was parts where we moshed to the left and right ( I swear their was a different name for it but yeah) That was pretty fun and we did it for a long time during 二枚舌 (Nimaijita) where Ryo got off stage to have people sing in his mic and to move with us. He was right behind me for sometime so I don't know what he was doing because I was trying not to pay him to much mind but I saw the everyone looking right behind me so who knows if he was riding my backpack or not lol. Then he tried to get back on stage but Sizuki kicked him back in the crowd so he stayed for a bit longer and then got back on stage to end the song.

I really think the highlight of the night was Akai Dress it stood out a lot more than the other songs to me and with the red light blazing behind them I was really feeling it, probably my new favorite by them , I think. They they ended the night after their last song and told us thank you for coming and to follow them.

All in all it was a great night and it got my friend and I excited to go take on another live soon so who knows where will be next but yeah. If you guys haven't listened to them yet I would check them out they are good and want to say even better live!

Live Set list

zuL9dRI.jpg

@YukimotoThanks for making this topic and telling about your live experience ^^ It sounded like a very fun and successful show. I wish I had a chance to see them live some day too.

I have one question that I've wanted to ask someone who's seen them live although it's a bit of a stupid question... XD How tall would you say Ryo is? he looks really short in all the pictures I've seen, so I've just been wondering about it... haha.

@chocobuzzDamn I can't remember but he was either the same height as me or shorter.... I think shorter and I'm 173cm ish give or take haha

When they first came on stage I was like wow they are so tall but obviously they look taller because they are on stage haha. If I turned around to see him behind me I really could of been more accurate though

I also want to add that he was the shortest of the 3 I think.... But I was really trying to look past him to Aru hahahahahahahaha. But we made eye contact soooo muchhhhh

Edited by Yukimoto

Ahh, thanks so much for the live report! :3 I like Aru too! He was my favorite in Malisend, so I was happy when he joined! So would you say Akai Dress was the best song of the night for you?

I haven't heard their latest single yet, but I am really liking ヴァージュ. I was into Mediena and Malisend, so I figured it wouldn't be too hard to like their dna digivolution.

That being said, I don't think I liked their first mini-album at all. Their stuff afterwards has all been solid though. 

Edit: Also, I don't think "二枚舌" was actually on their first single. It looks like it was a separate disc entirely, but their discography is kind of dodgy about it.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

6 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I haven't heard their latest single yet, but I am really liking ヴァージュ. I was into Mediena and Malisend, so I figured it wouldn't be too hard to like their dna digivolution.

That being said, I don't think I liked their first mini-album at all. Their stuff afterwards has all been solid though. 

Edit: Also, I don't think "二枚舌" was actually on their first single. It looks like it was a separate disc entirely, but their discography is kind of dodgy about it.

I think it was one of those buy from this company and get a bonus song like their recent single having a bonus song called "Fated" if you bought it through Like an Edison.

EDIT: OHHHHH OKKKK I see what you mean. Yeah it was a bonus CD you got if you bought it.

Edited by Yukimoto

9 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I am slowly getting into Ryo's voice. Slowly. I loved Malisend so much it was a bit hard for me to see the guys move in with such a different vocalist. 

I actually liked them both so I was ok anyway as long as they came back but I do hope the other members form a new band too!

they peaked already, They are a tad boring now. 

By the way if anyone's interested in their lyrics, I've been transcribing and romanizing them and adding them to my blog.

https://medienavirge-archives.blogspot.com/

Just thought I could probably share this here ^^''

((there's also all mediena lyrics there in case anyone's interested in those))

Edited by chocobuzz

20 hours ago, chocobuzz said:

By the way if anyone's interested in their lyrics, I've been transcribing and romanizing them and adding them to my blog.

https://medienavirge-archives.blogspot.com/

Just thought I could probably share this here ^^''

((there's also all mediena lyrics there in case anyone's interested in those))

my god! thanks!!! 😍

Just got my copy of Gracia, so went ahead and ripped the PVs to YouTube. Thought this thread would appreciate. Enjoy!!

Quality could be better, but DVD doesn't give me much to work with when ripping. Either way, hope you enjoy!!