Reikatsumi

Tsuzuku bullying other members of Mejibray?

idk most of the time where I have seen videos and pictures of them together they seem like they all get along and have fun together but that could always be a front. hopefully there isn't any issues within the band. :/

On 23-10-2017 at 10:37 AM, GaffaTapeMan said:

It might be a baseless rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like this did happen.

I don't personally have any experience with BPD, but mental health conditions can be extremely debilitating. There is no rhyme or reason.

Maybe something happened, or maybe things have been happening for a while, and Tzk wants to get better. Or maybe the others want him to get better.

If all he wants to do is perform and someone says he should stop for a while, it is very feasible that he could have lashed out.

I am very worried for Tzk though, I really hope he gets better and they can all work through whatever has caused this hiatus.

must be the others want him to get better
i remember him talking about having anorexia and not caring about it, so im sure instead of him caring about his own problems, he cares more about the problems it causes to others

On 23-10-2017 at 9:31 PM, Carmelzors said:

BPD (well, confirmed), his bae being some sort of super-efukt vomit-dom fetish artist, penile piercings, junkie, stoner...

So which one of those aside from BPD has been confirmed so far? Did someone confirm rumors on him being an IRL junkie too? This might relate to his "impulses" per se...

Maybe not their music but their antics instead were what made them really - they were definitely "THE CURRENT YEAR" than everyone else.

i remember the gf and piercings were confirmed? something about the fans talking about his gf and him deleting his twitter because of it

9 hours ago, Laris said:

must be the others want him to get better
i remember him talking about having anorexia and not caring about it, so im sure instead of him caring about his own problems, he cares more about the problems it causes to others

One way or the other, I hope he is working on getting better.

I can relate to caring more about the problems it causes others, too.