Reikatsumi

Tsuzuku bullying other members of Mejibray?

Yesterday I saw the post on the visual kei group on facebook saying that the reason for Mejibray going hiatus is that  Tsuzuku appears to be aggressive and he hit Meto when Meto wanted to depart from the band temporarily. It was also said that Tsuzuku had hit MiA in the past.

What do you think about that?

No idea of knowing if it's true or not. But if it is then it sounds like something the band would have to figure out internally. I don't really care much for band drama as long as they can work it out. 

Far as I know that’s a Tanuki rumor and there’s been a million of those lately so I wouldn’t take stock in it. They’ve been guessing everything from that to Tsuzuku and Koichi having a feud over a girl.

In all honesty I cant imagine that.. this sounds more like a Tanuki thing like even if he did both of them would have left already for sure

The truths are all under the surface , I think too many guessings are all nonsense , 
They didn't make the reason for hiatus public , if Tsuzuku really did it to the other members ,
then why didn't MiA call his quit immediately right after Tsuzuku did it to him ?
Also , if Tsuzuku would do that , who knows if the reason was caused by his disorder ?
If people realize what disorder Tsuzuku got , then would they think the same way ?
So many things are hard to define , so I won't take the rumor seriously !

Does he actually have borderline personality disorder or is it just VK theatrics? 

Also heard that Rentrer en Soi disbanded for similar reasons; two members got into fights on a regular basis. 

If I knew more about the band, I'd be able to have more input based on how the members seem to treat eachother, but I don't. Are the members very social toward eachother? In videos, do they often talk and laugh with eachother? Or do they seem seperated?

And what things have they said about eachother in interviews?

This won't give a definitive answer, but it will point into at least the most logical direction. 

Seriously. Again, it’s Tanuki wildly speculating. They’ve been guessing everything from love triangles to Tsuzuku starting VanessA again and more. 

lol  If anything I'd have thought koichi and mia had got in a fight since they never even acknowledge each others' existence. 

As for Tzk's disorder, I'm pretty sure that's also a tanuki rumour. 

1 hour ago, platy said:

lol  If anything I'd have thought koichi and mia had got in a fight since they never even acknowledge each others' existence. 

As for Tzk's disorder, I'm pretty sure that's also a tanuki rumour. 

no. tzk addressed his disorder in a magazine interview.

http://xmyrkul.tumblr.com/post/90159158682/mejibray-visulog-interview-decadance-counting

Tsuzuku: Somehow, it’s strange. Just before writing「DECADANCE - Counting Goats…if I can’t be yours -」, I went to a psychiatry. I did not want to be a bother for the band, and though it was me who formed the band, there are other members with their lifes as well, that’s why I couldn’t let myself fall apart. I learned about my illness, which is being called “Borderline Personality Disorder”. But even if you worry, there’s no helping it. I can’t handle company very well, so the only thing that can make me happy is being on stage, making music. The part with “Suicidal Intention” during the A-Melo means, “I want to die right now”. And even though I see no meaning in life at all, being on stage makes me extremely happy. Not only「DECADANCE - Counting Goats…if I can’t be yours -」, but also「Sou to Utsu to Kyoukai」(Mania and Depression and Boundary) tells about this “Borderline Personality Disorder”, but actually, when I first heared about my illness, I couldn’t believe it. But alot of doctors confirmed it… Then I thought to myself, that everyone is suffering in various ways, so even though I have this illness, “Whatever!”. I think that with both 「DECADANCE - Counting Goats…if I can’t be yours -」and「Sou to Utsu to Kyoukai」, I expose a huge part of myself.

he also blogged about it a few times and i do think it was the tumblr above that posted the translations... i read these a long time ago

Edited by Chi

Tzu-chan probably fights his band mates in the way that brothers do. Trust me, I got guy friends and they're always "fighting" each other . Maybe someone saw them playfully doing it and thought it was pure aggression?

20 minutes ago, anadentone said:

Tzu-chan probably fights his band mates in the way that brothers do. Trust me, I got guy friends and they're always "fighting" each other . Maybe someone saw them playfully doing it and thought it was pure aggression?

Yeah, that could be it. I mean, the Kiryu boys are pretty similar. 

It might be a baseless rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like this did happen.

I don't personally have any experience with BPD, but mental health conditions can be extremely debilitating. There is no rhyme or reason.

Maybe something happened, or maybe things have been happening for a while, and Tzk wants to get better. Or maybe the others want him to get better.

If all he wants to do is perform and someone says he should stop for a while, it is very feasible that he could have lashed out.

I am very worried for Tzk though, I really hope he gets better and they can all work through whatever has caused this hiatus.

BPD (well, confirmed), his bae being some sort of super-efukt vomit-dom fetish artist, penile piercings, junkie, stoner...

So which one of those aside from BPD has been confirmed so far? Did someone confirm rumors on him being an IRL junkie too? This might relate to his "impulses" per se...

Maybe not their music but their antics instead were what made them really - they were definitely "THE CURRENT YEAR" than everyone else.

I haven´t hear anything about that but  it could have happen.  But I think it might have been just to many helth problemes pilling one over the other... Mia has something similar to tendonaitis in wich the nerves get stuck to the bones and causes alot of pain and sometimes I think dificult to move and on Mia´s case it is on his hand, ad that up to Tsukuzu BPD and you have a band that is pretty much heavied down by their health and if you think about it, as a guitarist Mia might realy feel the emotional tag of it... You don´t make liquiour your allie other wise... But it kinda feel factible that Tsukuzu would hit Mia if Mia was like  I want a break my hand hurths and Tsukuzu was "don´t you see the shit I´m going trought and you complain about your hand?" But until any of them actualy say something or give a reason for te haitus we only have the last live of their tours to enjoy them. For the report I read they seemed to be in a very good place with each other as a unity as a band and play for one hour and haflf but did not give an encore. but Tsukuzu was very emotional for what I read.

They might just be very weight down by their own selfs right now and the bad might have become tagging on them... I love tsuzuku but having your vocalist say, I might kill myself all the time is something you can cup up with until it becomes toxic or a source of anxiety... sometimes humans are strong enough till they can do it any more and have to take their distance to loose themself on others suffering or pain no matter how suportive or tolerant you are as a persone or how much you love that other persone, Mia also need to take care of himself.

Watheever the reason is, lest hope they can all get better and the haitus doesn´t becomes something tagging on Tsukuzu mental health.