Serox

New Swiss Visual-Kei band "Aikoe" was formed! --> have disbanded & new band "∆UR∆L C∅M∆" has formed

A new Visual-Kei band was formed in Switzerland.

They are 4 girls :

Vocal : Aya (彩)

aya_profile_3.png

Guitar : Kazumi (カズミ)
kazu_profile_3.png

Bass : Teiko (貞子)

teiko_profile_3.png

Drums : Yumi (ゆみ)

yumi_profile_3.png

22141144_1193726087437449_83832454456169

They release their first single "限界値 (Genkaichi)" on 27/10/2017

It contain two tracks :

1) 限界値 (Genkaichi)

2) Erazer

PV SPOT :

Furthermore, they announced their first two live (1 has already been held)

-  07/10/2017 in Germany at Aki No Matsuri [Opening Act for VOCAMERICA]

- 28/10/2017 in Stockholm at Tuben [VISUAL ROCK SHOCK -HALLOWEEN EDITION-] 

c711ab2ec9126029dc76dfa158f29ef7

Aikoe Social network :

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/aikoe_official

FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/aikoeofficial/

INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/aikoe_official/

OFFICIAL SITE : http://aikoe-official.com/en/news/

._.                  mind-blown))))))

It's easy to make fun (which was my first thought, I'll admit), instead it would be nice if we could all make some constructive criticisms to help the gals, since they'll probably check the thread...

- I don't care about visuals, but people in general do, and you are all looking nice. Hair, clothing, makeup... maybe work on your poses, and improve the photoshop (the group photo is much worse than the individual ones, probably too much light on your faces)

- The main point: the recording of your song is PRETTY bad. I know youtube usually drags it down and you probably don't have that much of a budget, but you can DEFINITELY record a song or two in a proper studio with a couple hundred bucks. Yes it's an investment, but it makes the world of a difference. That chorus could be catchy if properly recorded and equalized, the drum lines specially. It's such a niche market that usually don't care about western bands, so you really have to go the distance to win this crowd.

- It's a matter of personal preference, but I find your logo way too confusing, really hard to identify the band's name. Branding is important, I would try to express that differently.

wish you girls luck!

Edited by chemicalpictures

1 hour ago, chemicalpictures said:

It's easy to make fun (which was my first thought, I'll admit), instead it would be nice if we could all make some constructive criticisms to help the gals, since they'll probably check the thread...

- I don't care about visuals, but people in general do, and you are all looking nice. Hair, clothing, makeup... maybe work on your poses, and improve the photoshop (the group photo is much worse than the individual ones, probably too much light on your faces)

- The main point: the recording of your song is PRETTY bad. I know youtube usually drags it down and you probably don't have that much of a budget, but you can DEFINITELY record a song or two in a proper studio with a couple hundred bucks. Yes it's an investment, but it makes the world of a difference. That chorus could be catchy if properly recorded and equalized, the drum lines specially. It's such a niche market that usually don't care about western bands, so you really have to go the distance to win this crowd.

- It's a matter of personal preference, but I find your logo way too confusing, really hard to identify the band's name. Branding is important, I would try to express that differently.

wish you girls luck!

This exactly.

truly defining the sound of fujioshi-kei… rising from its grave, like an undead bloodthirsty hound, sniffing the air for virgins, howling at the crossroads in the dark new moon nights…

bassist is vgl, that acid-lolita should open a bdsm dungeon or something to fund their production tbh.

i actually like the bassist's look a lot and her tone in the actual song is pretty cool

quality is shite, hopefully one day they'll find a better producer/recording studio because tbh i don't hate this, good for them (even though the song sounds boring and i'm not interested in it)

I'll check out the sound as soon as I can...

but I am glad to see girls trying. Visuals aren't so badnfor a first try, most current vk bands throw in terrible first looks too. Vocal looks to fake though, too anime, too plastic... i don't know if it's the colors or fabrics or the hair but it gives me a feel of white latex that's really uncomfortable to look at. 

Aya, I'm sure you can look GREAT trying some other color combination, I don't think these are doing it for you.

Listen, we all have different opinions about this band, but to point out their weight has absolutely nothing to do with their music or visuals. The fact that 1) you don't normally see this on other band threads, 2) this is an all female band, it's just making others uncomfortable, and yall are looking like total dicks. :kittydrop:

Get back on topic guys~

21 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

They're from Switzerland not Italy though? I met them in Stockholm the other month and they were very nice people, I've never heard their music though.

They're from Switzerland yeah, but they speak Italian x°D

On 10/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, leafwork said:

My only question is why euro-VK bands always feel the need to use Japanese names

Why do Japanese VK bands like to use German or French names?

It's all about personal preference tbh. There's bands who don't use japanese names at all either. Take BatAAr for example.

Pretty unskilled vocalist, generic riffs/structure, awful mixing and mastering as was said before. Much work to do, improve these things or be another one low budget weeb-kei band.

I mean, there’s nothing here that makes this exponentially worse than the average, dime-a-dozen VK band, but that’s the problem; it’s not even bad enough to be noteworthy. 

Their nationality certainly plays no part in the mediocrity, as there are tons of VK bands FROM JAPAN that are bland and forgettable. So holding that against them is unfair. Hopefully they stick around long enough to learn and grow. 

Aikoe announce a new live :

- 11/11/2017 at Cosplay Festival in Bern (Switzerland)

They share the stage with Desi and M-Project.