Alkaloid

THE BLACK SWAN will disband

4 hours ago, nekkichi said:

didn't their bassist and drummer (two most replaceable members, altho w. nega the debate is open on everyone xcept for vo.) retire completely at this point

Wasn't their drummer the main composer, though?

46 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

their main composer is right here:

30194-kaoru-lv7p.jpg

i can't care less who got credited in their releases

I don't get it =( Is it sarcasm or rumours in general?

43 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

Is it sarcasm

it is

nega had a good first mini-album and instead of disbanding, went onto ripping off everyone else in the scene

I mostly remember them as Deg thieves because of that cute vanitas title, but I stopped checking out on them long ago and can't remember literally anything remotely original about that band

I think Yuu, the drummer, provided the piano work on at least Ousia (the song). And Ray formed another band didn’t he? Or did that die? 

I still cant get over the fact that he was in Aliene Ma’riage. I don’t know why I can’t wrap my head around that. 

Nega fans were the first to make me realize how deluded VK listeners can be. To hear “Guilt Trip” and then “Zakuro” and completely deny the blatant similarities is total insanity. I can’t think of any other song in visual kei that rips off another so closely. It’s almost a cover. 

42 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Nega fans were the first to make me realize how deluded VK listeners can be.

#not_all_vk_listeners!!! this is the thing that grieva later got abundantly, joyously, massively shat on for

undercode stans are been knewn as xrta interesting though.

Edited by nekkichi

17 minutes ago, mikarudio said:

Dead Children it's disband and ray it's sopport for other bands like NOW and yu play de piano in OUSIA and Souhaku no Kisetsu

I think it is Daiki (ex. Aikaryu) who plays support for NOW according to his twitter.

25 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

I think it is Daiki (ex. Aikaryu) who plays support for NOW according to his twitter.

Might be both? Ray has definitely tweeted about playing as a support member of NOW before, and it's written in his Twitter profile.

https://twitter.com/dchildren_ray

ETA: Oh wait, probably not anymore, since this mentions seeing NOW from the audience for the first time.

Edited by violetchain

22 minutes ago, violetchain said:

Might be both? Ray has definitely tweeted about playing as a support member of NOW before, and it's written in his Twitter profile.

https://twitter.com/dchildren_ray

ETA: Oh wait, probably not anymore, since this mentions seeing NOW from the audience for the first time.

but he play in one session band with the NOW members 

ray is literally a normal old man, occasionally hosting/MCing live events otherwise he's retired

yuu is totally retired minus giving jin some piano bits as mentioned above, and that one live he played at

9 hours ago, Saishu said:

So what’s the deal with San? He some kind of asshole or something?

He's gotten NEGA into some hot water for his credibility as a person, his gyaru, and the multitudes of tsunagiri he's had.

"I'M SHIT NOODLE, BUT..." Is literally hilarious when you listen to it, if you think it's about San. That being said, he sounds great in LACK-CO.

10 hours ago, suji said:

correction: actually there's gonna be a COMIC about them called "れんコテ" (lenkote), scheduled to start on January 22, 2018!!

Omg I love this idea! do we already know who the mangaka will be for this project? I highly doubt Len will do it himself lol (which I'd love too btw, no matter how his drawing skills are)

48 minutes ago, Shir0 said:

Omg I love this idea! do we already know who the mangaka will be for this project? I highly doubt Len will do it himself lol (which I'd love too btw, no matter how his drawing skills are)

the mangaka is Ami Shibata (柴田亜美) ^^

On 10/24/2017 at 8:51 AM, Saishu said:

Nega fans were the first to make me realize how deluded VK listeners can be. To hear “Guilt Trip” and then “Zakuro” and completely deny the blatant similarities is total insanity. I can’t think of any other song in visual kei that rips off another so closely. It’s almost a cover. 

I really hate this, but it's true. "Delta" is literally a drop E cover of "Headache Man" (the GazettE).