Alkaloid

THE BLACK SWAN will disband

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

... Does their label even have any other bands left now?

Otomekokka? (they're currently on break till Dec)

im literally fucking crying. wtf jin you better not retire...they were so good together I was expecting another album atleast...

1 hour ago, mikarudio said:

I hope jin continues in the music world u.u and TBS realice a last full album o single  and a dvd live 

A last live dvd would be godly <3

This is weird, the way I feel about this. 

I think what sucks is I really believe Jin is sincere in his efforts. As bad as his vocals can be and as derivative as his songwriting gets, he’s trying. Maybe trying too hard?

i don’t know. He deserves a break. Maybe he should use the time to get a vocal coach or something. Take some music theory. 

8 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Otomekokka? (they're currently on break till Dec)

They fucking deserve that break (and also just deserve to get away from the label in general bc of the whole fucking conditional disbandment shit that was goin on b4....)

6 hours ago, Saishu said:

This is weird, the way I feel about this. 

I think what sucks is I really believe Jin is sincere in his efforts. As bad as his vocals can be and as derivative as his songwriting gets, he’s trying. Maybe trying too hard?

i don’t know. He deserves a break. Maybe he should use the time to get a vocal coach or something. Take some music theory. 

i really REALLY fucking wonder what jin would sound like if he got vocal lessons...he'd probably sound like someone with fans (lol)

Edited by emmny

No, no, no, no, no, just nooooooooo!! First GIGAMOUS and now (and unexpectedly ) TBS. My heart, my poor, poor heart. <///3 I don't think I can do this vkei thing for much longer.

I wonder how recent this decision is? 

Ousia has a really bad mix, which doesn’t do music that’s so chaotic any favors. It’s like there are all these layers going on, but they’re playing at the highest possible volume so most of the time it just sounds like noise. In other words, the whole thing is REALLY LOUD and not in a good way at all. 

And I don’t know... the title track just sounds like Jin wrote that long ass song from Vanitas all over again. 

8 hours ago, EzraEroguro said:

Nega revival without Shit Noodle?

this is not happening as long as ラッコ is still around, so I guess it's one major reason I'll be rooting for them, lmao.

7 hours ago, Saishu said:

Ousia has a really bad mix, which doesn’t do music that’s so chaotic any favors.

it doesn't make their good songs (approx. half of them) worse, and better sound production on rage and onwards doesn't really help their degrading compositions.

they either ran out of good ideas completely after the first album, or one of suspect guitar heffas is already eyeing a better deal, slacking on their TBS contributions.

Edited by nekkichi

6 minutes ago, EzraEroguro said:

@nekkichi-- tis why I said "without Shit Noodle." 

San is, and will always be a bad egg to me.

lolol maybe he's still salty about Jin Rey and Yuu forgetting him in the mountains lmao

17 minutes ago, EzraEroguro said:

@nekkichi-- tis why I said "without Shit Noodle." 

San is, and will always be a bad egg to me.

didn't their bassist and drummer (two most replaceable members, altho w. nega the debate is open on everyone xcept for vo.) retire completely at this point