Sign in to follow this  
suji

篠突く雨 (shinotsuku ame) best-album release + departure from VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE

篠突く雨 (shinotsuku ame) best-album, "篠突く雨" (shinotsuku ame) (3000 yen) will be released on December 6. From what it looks like, it features all the songs they've released so far, including from their live-distributed singles.

[tracklist]

1.輝夜-kaguya-
2.月光の檻 (gekkou no ori)
3.葵 (aoi)
4.追憶の雨 (tsuioku no ame)
5.来世の花 (raise no hana)
6.狂華染乱 (kyoukasenran)
7.森羅万象 (Shinrabanshō) 
8.残香 (zankou)
9.花魁道中 (oiran douchuu)

great news - i always wanted to buy something from 'em but somehow it never happened until now...

but hearing of a best-album  which contains all their so far released songs and even the live limited ones i am totally in! 8D

18 hours ago, Yukami said:

Since when does a best-album contain only 9 songs?

Perhaps it should be called a "Best EP" lol

Though I guess it's a better name than "All the songs we've ever released to make up for how quiet we've been" lol

This makes me think of Marco, because not only are they in the same label, but because they also released 2 best albums which contained their entire discography (at the time of release). Thankfully they didn't disband, but with Shinotsuku Ame however, I'm more concerned since theirs is significantly smaller, plus it doesn't help that they've been rather quiet too...

one time i bought their non-live-limited two cds twice (so i had four lol. idk why i did that)

ive been waiting for them to release those songs for so long that ive kinda lost interest in them lol

i hope someone uploads them.

篠突く雨 (shinotsuku ame) have departed from their label, VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE on December 6 as their contract has expired.

The only band that remains is マルコ (Marco)...

9 hours ago, suji said:

篠突く雨 (shinotsuku ame) have departed from their label, VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE on December 6 as their contract has expired.

The only band that remains is マルコ (Marco)...

Hope for not disband D:

Sign in to follow this