Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

DaizyStripper special box set "10th Anniversary 47都道府県TOUR 2017 GRAND FINALE「KISS THE FUTURE~僕らの帰る場所~」" release

DaizyStripper special box set "10th Anniversary 47都道府県TOUR 2017 GRAND FINALE「KISS THE FUTURE~僕らの帰る場所~」" will be released at 2017/11/01 throught Victor Entertainment official webshop

It will include 2CD, 2DVD (live) and photobook (13824yen)

[tracklist]

[CD DISC1]
01.KAMAKURA 
02.VICTORIA~氷の女王~
03.PSYCHEDELIC HEAVEN
04.STARGAZER
05.GOD SPEED
06.Flying New World
07.蛙野郎
08.Rei★Scream
09.マネキン
10.ARREST
11.10th Anniversary Specialメドレー
12.NAKAYUBI
13.KoppaMiJiN
14.The End of Music

[CD DISC2]
01.The Present(Piano Solo)
02.明日が来るなら
03.aquarium
04.トレゾア
05.MY WAY
06.Drum Solo
07.in Daylight
08.BIRTHDAY SONG
09.HOME
10.キボウノカケラ~Shiny Days~
11.ダンデライオン
12.decade

[DVD DISC1]
・KAMAKURA 
・VICTORIA~氷の女王~
・.PSYCHEDELIC HEAVEN
・STARGAZER
・GOD SPEED
・Flying New World
・蛙野郎
・Rei★Scream
・マネキン
・ARREST
・10th Anniversary Specialメドレー
・NAKAYUBI
・KoppaMiJiN
・The End of Music
・The Present(Piano Solo)
・明日が来るなら
・aquarium
・トレゾア
・MY WAY
・Drum Solo

[DVD DISC2]
・in Daylight
・BIRTHDAY SONG
・HOME
・キボウノカケラ~Shiny Days~
・ダンデライオン
・decade

・Off-shot&Making
・10th Anniversary Special Interview

wow I remember listening tho their first single when it was released and buying those 2 albums they released on the same day. Now they play on the Tokyo Dome Hall for their tour finals? I thought they leaked long ago but they have grown a lot.

5 minutes ago, madygrain said:

wow I remember listening tho their first single when it was released and buying those 2 albums they released on the same day. Now they play on the Tokyo Dome Hall for their tour finals? I thought they leaked long ago but they have grown a lot.

TOKYO DOME CITY HALL is not TOKYO DOME ! 

I know, it's they smaller venue close to the actual dome, but it's still pretty big. I remember bands I thought to be much bigger than Daizystripper like Baroque or Nightmare played there. I was not expecting them to have an event there. It's bigger than most ZEPP venues wich are almost limited to long standing bands, right?

Edited by madygrain

I guess it shouldn't be surprising after 10 years of extensive touring, but Yugiri's live vocals have improved a looot since the old CROSSTRIP days. I remember DaizyStripper being one of the first VK bands I tried listening to around the time of Dearest I think, I was amused by their name; now look how far they've made it!
Unfortunately I really don't have the spare cash to throw at this right now though...

I'm a fan for 8-8,5 years now and yes Yugiri's voice has improved. Still, I admit, his voice can still be a bit annoying/bad but music is fun, band is fun, lives are fun so I'm okay with that! 

Two years ago I said to myself it would be amazing if I could be there for their 10th anniversary and there I stood on June 5th in the Tokyo Dome City Hall, I made it! It was a live I will never forget! My shoppingservice already ordered it, a little bit pricey but worth it! Let's say it's gonna be a birthday gift from myself to myself or something xD 

Sign in to follow this