yuuzhea ikubaru

KAMIJO to start 2018 with New Singles, New Live DVD, and New Album

Hatsune Miku will appear as a special guest on "KAMIJO Live Tour 2018 - Sang -" starting from March 24!
We will show songs released as a limited-time duo "KAMIJO & Hatsune Miku".

Various paintings drawn in the Medieval era were projected on the frame which was connected to the past established on the stage, and various tours such as Tomokazu Seki, Tomokazu Sugita, Ruriko Aoki, Hiroki Kondo etc., a realistic voice actor A story develops with the team's performance.
A dramatic tie to KAMIJO's songs, a new sense of live enjoying the story of the album "Sang". In the latter half of the live, that frame will connect to the future, Miku Hatsune will appear. Please expect from Hatsune Miku's appearance at the rock stage unique to the live house.

The tickets will be released simultaneously in each play guide from 2/3 (Saturday)!

◆ Live Member
Gt: Meku
Gt: Anzi
Ba: shigure
Dr: YUKI

◆ Special Guest
Hatsune Miku

◆ Cast (appearance of voice)
Earl of Saint-Germain: Toshiki Seki
Napoleon · Bonaparte: Tomokazu Sugita
Marie Antoinette: Ruriko Aoki
Beethoven: Kondo Hiroki
Other

Edited by yuuzhea ikubaru

On 30/1/2018 at 3:55 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I guess Notsferatwho??? just isn't getting  a PV or attention ever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nosferatu is getting a PV

It's listed on the Blu Ray/DVD for Sang. I don't know if the late release of PV's (happened with Castrato too didn't it?) is something done intentionally or just a badly organized schedule (it kinda makes them not Promotional Videos anymore, technically at least)

Edited by SHOKI

13 hours ago, SHOKI said:

Nosferatu is getting a PV

It's listed on the Blu Ray/DVD for Sang. I don't know if the late release of PV's (happened with Castrato too didn't it?) is something done intentionally or just a badly organized schedule (it kinda makes them not Promotional Videos anymore, technically at least)

I saw that too. It seems like his recent strategy is to release the full music video on YouTube, but have a bunch of text over it in low quality (this isn't uncommon, as far as I know) like he did for Castrato and Mademoiselle. Not sure why Nosf in particular is the ugly step child of this album :S 

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

On 12/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I saw that too. It seems like his recent strategy is to release the full music video on YouTube, but have a bunch of text over it in low quality (this isn't uncommon, as far as I know) like he did for Castrato and Mademoiselle. Not sure why Nosf in particular is the ugly step child of this album :S 

Yeah, now that you mention it I have seen other artists doing that before: full video on YouTube but with ads of the album/single all over it. Maybe it works for getting views? Nosferatu was probably chosen because it was already released as a single, like Castrato and mademoiselle were. Just my personal opinion here, but I loved Nosferatu and was very hyped for its release, but now I hate how the studio version sounds in the single. It gives me that pop-mix vibes some people got from Moulin Rouge before, muffled down drums and guitars, vocals too loud, etc. 

Edited by SHOKI

Jacket_hp.jpg

Tracklist :

1.Sang -Another Story-
2.私たちは戦う、昨日までの自分と ( Watashitachiha tatakau, kinō made no jibun to )
3.Sang -Another Story- [Instrumental]
4.私たちは戦う、昨日までの自分と ( Watashitachiha tatakau, kinō made no jibun to ) [Instrumental]

Album tracklist:

01. Dead Set World

02. Theme of Sang

03. Nosferatu

04. Bloodcast -Interlude-

05. Vampire Rock Star

06. Emigre

07. Mystery

08. mademoiselle

09. Delta -Interlude-

10. CASTRATO

11. Ambition -Interlude-

12. Sang I

13. Sang II

14. Sang III

He made it sound like it was one song split into 3 parts, so I'm assuming it's something like Symphony of the Vampire. I wish he would just release previews and concrete details instead of pointless trailers and vague hype tweets.

Edit: The album flyers also say "14 tracks," so I guess it really is split in 3.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

VRS sounds legitimately horrible but otherwise a solid album coming. At least a few of them sound like I’m gonna be really obsessed. I just with Sang wasn’t split up like that or at least called different movements like SOTV

very inconsistent album so far tbh, but emigre and sang II sound smashinG I dig

UYwO0jC.gif

i wish she stopped with the engwish tho, gothic reliquiae's lisp and miniscule vocab are annoying

And now I am especially excited for the Sang trilogy, I don't really mind that it's split up, Symphony also worked well that way. Vampire Rock Star must be Kamijo's interpretation of Lestat's performance in Queen of the Damned, lol. Wondering when and where I should get this, I might just wait until I see someone sell it off on Facebook so I won't have to deal with customs.