yuuzhea ikubaru

KAMIJO to start 2018 with New Single, New Live DVD, and New Album

On 28/11/2017 at 11:08 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

WERQ

Interesting that Chateau Agency still uses the same serial code as Sherow Artist Society :s

kamijo and versailles are Indies since 2017, when they only release Dvd's and cd's with Chateau Agency. 

4 hours ago, catborja said:

kamijo and versailles are Indies since 2017, when they only release Dvd's and cd's with Chateau Agency. 

Right, but I was more commenting on how the use the same serial number pattern as Sherrow ("SASCD"). I thought CHATEAU AGENCY was a whole different label, but it seems to be more of a separate branch. CA still works directly with Warner and Sony, so I wouldn't say they're totally independent (http://chateau-agency.com/?page_id=64). 

Not a fan of Miku's "singing" at all, but as long as he is composing, it probably will be worth listening (hope we get an instrumental version of it).

On the bright side, the art on the trailer looks really nice, and this will also mean new fans and more sales for him. A smart move, in my opinion.

Miku Vampire Festival 2018.

Hatsune Miku will collaborate with Kamijo ( Versailles ) on Miku Vampire Festival will be held on shibuya marui. start on january, 16th-30th 2018. and Hatsune Miku sang the songs produced by KAMIJO
in addition, who is the leader of MALICE MIZER and currently Moi dix Mois and leader of Moi-meme-moitie produced the costume that Miku wears in this case.