yuuzhea ikubaru

KAMIJO to start 2018 with New Singles, New Live DVD, and New Album

Really surprised by this, I expected something totally different, similar to Castrato's cover art. Wonder what's exactly the idea behind it.

On 28/11/2017 at 11:08 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

WERQ

Interesting that Chateau Agency still uses the same serial code as Sherow Artist Society :s

kamijo and versailles are Indies since 2017, when they only release Dvd's and cd's with Chateau Agency. 

4 hours ago, catborja said:

kamijo and versailles are Indies since 2017, when they only release Dvd's and cd's with Chateau Agency. 

Right, but I was more commenting on how the use the same serial number pattern as Sherrow ("SASCD"). I thought CHATEAU AGENCY was a whole different label, but it seems to be more of a separate branch. CA still works directly with Warner and Sony, so I wouldn't say they're totally independent (http://chateau-agency.com/?page_id=64). 

Not a fan of Miku's "singing" at all, but as long as he is composing, it probably will be worth listening (hope we get an instrumental version of it).

On the bright side, the art on the trailer looks really nice, and this will also mean new fans and more sales for him. A smart move, in my opinion.

Miku Vampire Festival 2018.

Hatsune Miku will collaborate with Kamijo ( Versailles ) on Miku Vampire Festival will be held on shibuya marui. start on january, 16th-30th 2018. and Hatsune Miku sang the songs produced by KAMIJO
in addition, who is the leader of MALICE MIZER and currently Moi dix Mois and leader of Moi-meme-moitie produced the costume that Miku wears in this case.

KAMIJO & Hatsune Miku maxi-single, "SANG -Another Story-" will be released on March 21 in two types.

Limited edition (2000 yen) will come with special cover artwork with 3D printing.

Regular edition is 1500 yen. Tracklists are the same from what I can see atm.

Other than that, there's no real difference between both editions...

[tracklist]

1.Sang -Another Story-

2. (tba)

3.Sang -Another Story- (instrumental)

4. (tba) (instrumental)

Interesting, I kinda figured something like that was gonna happen. Like it would have its own single. But I guess if the album is “Sang” as well, then the album may have a version without Miku on it. 

KAMIJO will make a couple of appareances at Miku's Vampire fest event:

• Fanmeeting and Handshake: Starting at 7:30pm JST on January 16th, 2018 (opening day for this collaboration)
  • Autograph session: Starting at  6:30pm JST on January 30th, 2018. (Note: You can only attend this event by purchasing KAMIJO goods/CDs earlier in the collaboration. Once you buy those goods, a numbered ticket will be given to you for this autograph session. A bonus postcard will also be given out to be used for autographs.) [There is a limited amount of numbered tickets].

No one human was good enough to work with him

Miku's producers probably wanted to give her a vampire theme and felt he was the best person to provide it. I believe G*ckt as did work with v*cal*ids at one point, so this isn't a first.

On 18/1/2018 at 5:10 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I believe G*ckt as did work with v*cal*ids at one point, so this isn't a first.

Yeah they made one using his voice (which ironically sounds nice singing enka) and then he re-recorded a song made for it.
So, yeah, it could be way worst than this "colaboration"

It seems that "SANG"  album will also be released on March 21 in 3 types :

Limited edition with Blu-ray and some this-and-that bonus (12000 yen), 

Other limited edition with DVD (4500 yen), and regular edition (3000 yen).

More details about the album :

Limited edition : 12 000 yen
2 CDs one of which will have 9 songs with chamber music (Kamijo, string quartet, piano)
+ Blu-Ray :
01.Nosferatu
02.mademoiselle
03.Castrato
+ Photobook (40 pages)
+ Postcard
+ Sticker 
+ Mini-poster

+ Application card  (only usable in Japan)

Limited edition : 4500 yen
1 CD
DVD :
01.Nosferatu
02.Story of Sang
+ booklet

+ Application card (only usable in Japan)

Regular edition : 3000 yen
1 CD