The Piass

New band てけてけ―――。"Teketeke" have formed

てけてけ―――。 have formed in September and their first live is going to be on 2017.11.05 at Kobe KINGSX BASE.

Members :

Singer : 翼(Tsubasa)

Guitarist : 暝(Mei)

Bassist : 凛音(Rio)

Drummer : 稜(Ryou)

Twitter : https://twitter.com/tktk_info

DLtHm4MVYAgDBwN.jpg

DLtHn_2UMAE-WPt.jpg

DLtHo1BV4AE54uz.jpg

DLtHqL1UIAAb_p1.jpg

Edited by The Piass

idk what they're gonna sound like but these looks indicate visual kei needs their own deathgaze rip-off band, sadie rip-off band, and a juggalo worship band (or all three represented in one band) active at any given time,

otherwise the scene feels incomplete.

3 hours ago, The Piass said:

Singer : 翼(Tsubasa)

Guitarist : 暝(Mei)

Bassist : 凛音(Rio)

Drummer : 稜(Ryou)

Tsubasa is also the bassist for ナルコレプシィ (narcolepsy) (as つばさ (tsubasa))

Rio is also bassist for シリンジ (syringe) (as 莉零 (rio))

ALMOST bringing back that old mucc aesthetic. I REALLY hope they won't be yet another br00tal band because that sound is totally played out at this point.

Edited by Tokage

5 hours ago, nekkichi said:

idk what they're gonna sound like but these looks indicate visual kei needs their own deathgaze rip-off band, sadie rip-off band, and a juggalo worship band (or all three represented in one band) active at any given time,

otherwise the scene feels incomplete.

Teketeke is the name of an urban legend in Japan of a girl who got cut in half by a train. She goes around walking on her hands (her name is the onomatopoeia for the sound of her hands slapping on the ground as she runs) and stealing the bottom half of the people who walk over the bridge to the train. Two mediocre horror films were made based on the urban legend as well and sometimes is meshed into the urban legend of Kashimo Reika.

I'm sure their undead schoolgirl look is a direct reference to their band name.

30 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Teketeke is the name of an urban legend in Japan of a girl who got cut in half by a train. She goes around walking on her hands (her name is the onomatopoeia for the sound of her hands slapping on the ground as she runs) and stealing the bottom half of the people who walk over the bridge to the train. Two mediocre horror films were made based on the urban legend as well and sometimes is meshed into the urban legend of Kashimo Reika.

I'm sure their undead schoolgirl look is a direct reference to their band name.

Also Narcolepsy as far as I've heard doesn't sound much like Deathgaze or Sadie. Though, their stuff is kinda hard to find, since they're pretty underground. 

13 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Teketeke is the name of an urban legend in Japan of a girl who got cut in half by a train

so i suppose they're gonna sound like half-sadie, half-deathgaze, with an occasional pig squeal over a train tracks sample than

They just started. It's kinda... normal.

As soon as they start to get joint gigs with other bands they will grow, if they're good.

If you go to the venue's website for that live, there's no line-up for that date. It's also not mentioned on their OHP, which just went online not too long ago as well. You have to start somewhere and if you don't promote yourself, you'll be happy to have three fans at least!

there is something odd about watching a vk vocalist absolutely going for it in front of three people who aren't really moving, but everyone starts somewhere

that vocalist bish better watch ha back tbh,

one night daisuke's ghost WILL strangle ha for doing this to iconique timelessque kagerou piece(-s) with their elder abuse antics disguised as music covers.

They have a really interesting sound. And Tsubasa is a better vocalist than I really expected. Hopefully we'll see a studio release soon