madygrain

JAKIGAN MEISTER new single スターゲイザー (Stargazer) release

JAKIGAN MEISTER (NIGHTMARE's gu. Sakito solo project as vo. & gu.) new single スターゲイザー (Stargazer) will release on november 22, 2017. 

static_nightmare-1_10003607.jpg

CD typing and tracklisting

Type:A
【CD+DVD】 2,000 JPY + tax
 [CD]
  1.スターゲイザー
  2.Title TBA
  3.Title TBA
[DVD] 
  「スターゲイザー」Music Clip

Type:B
【CD】1,800 JPY + tax
  1.スターゲイザー
  2.Title TBA
  3.Title TBA

26 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

is she competing with ruka for ex-naito stan money, or

I'd say Ruka is competing against everyone since LSN is the only project that has never done a gig with any of the others. That, or they're givig him the cold shoulder. 

It could be an avex thing, though. Grenblins and Jakigan are both still under it and Take no Break doesn't seem to have a lot of live presence (plus it seems they're trying to distance themselves from the vk scene).

I found Sakito's first full album something really fabulous, so I'm here waiting for this single xD

I really wish YOMI could have take a break. His vocals, mostly on their last tour with Nightmare weren't that good, even with their setlists being gorgeous.

Sakitooooo! SniF for some reason this new made me smile and feel happy, I think he has become "himself" and express himself more since he started this solo proyect. I read reports of the lives sakito did and apparently he seemed more relax and happier. I don´t know how true that is but for all the crazy comming and goins he does to be in all the events he plans in seems to me Sakito is truly trying hard and enjoing himself too.

Well I think it would benatural if there is some kind of rivalery between them and their solo projects, but I think they are all still trying to support each other, resently sakito posted a picture with hitsugi and hitsugi also went to sakito birthday live and brought him a cake on satage and ni-ya sang (and broke ears) happy birthday.  They all seem to still respect each other and support each other. or atleast for me. Ruka was allways the one that would be kind of aloof. I remember than in allot of dvds or videos Ruka would always arrive by himself on a taxi or in his own car (he has expensive cars) While the rest alot of times would arrive in a van together like alot of memebers of japanes bands drove by a staff memeber in charge of picking them up.

and in some of the afther parties Ruka eat with other people and not with them. But they did had fun together. They didn´t invented the hand elephant aloneXD  I think right now they all had to much of something good(like eating your favorit scream until you get sick), and need a rest from each oother, like the song says, everyone need a little time away, and then they will come back for their 20th aniversary.

Yomi might not make as many lives for his throat condicion, studio recording recuires less efort than live (I´ve on singig lessons for years already)

they would take the nightmare official web from their advertisments if they didn´t wanted people to still know about them and nightmare.

I just hope stargazer is a lovely son like world end and the song that sakito wrote and compossed for nightmare like simple life and jibun no hana.

p.d: I want to know sakito skin care I want to look as young as he does at age 32 when I reach 32 in 12 years.

p.d 2: and by the way... I´m newXD

On 10/9/2017 at 3:00 PM, nekkichi said:

is she competing with ruka for ex-naito stan money, or

Nahhhh I wouldn't say so. RUKA and Hitsugi have been doing there own thing for a few years now, I reckon Sakito is just keeping himself busy whilst YOMI fucks up his voice some more

It seems Type B will contain a secret track titled "Tohokuzawa Standing Drinking Blues".

Seems like including secret joke tracks is going to be a regular thing.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:35 AM, suzuran. said:

(I´ve on singig lessons for years already)

I hope Sakito takes some singing lessons too. He's not bad but there is room for improvement. 

On 16/10/2017 at 6:34 AM, madygrain said:

It seems Type B will contain a secret track titled "Tohokuzawa Standing Drinking Blues".

Seems like including secret joke tracks is going to be a regular thing.

I hope Sakito takes some singing lessons too. He's not bad but there is room for improvement. 

Well he has a way to go, but if I remember correctly from one a freind that is part of Sakit fan club,  sakito said he did recived coaching for singing and MC so he might still be taking singing clases. But I think must of the bumbs on his voice are mor eout of shyness and fraight to mess up than lack of ability... even if he has to keep doing his best and surpass himseld once and over again. What worries me is that his voice might not be getting enought rest. Apparently his been going up and down having lives (and recordings aperently)

Personaly, even if he lacks experience singing, I do find his voice easier to listen to. a little bit more apilling that yomi´s even if yomi had some very good vocals and versatility+experiences, sometimes his voice could be a little shoking... But he does have some powerfull voice, sakito seams more on the sweet side.

[tracklist]

01. スターゲイザー (Stargazer)

02. 色々色 (Iroiro Iro)

03. がらん (Garan)

+ bonus track "東北沢立ち飲みブルース" (Higashikitazawa-tachi Nomi Blues) [TYPE B only]

On 10/9/2017 at 8:35 PM, suzuran. said:

Sakitooooo! SniF for some reason this new made me smile and feel happy, I think he has become "himself" and express himself more since he started this solo proyect. I read reports of the lives sakito did and apparently he seemed more relax and happier. I don´t know how true that is but for all the crazy comming and goins he does to be in all the events he plans in seems to me Sakito is truly trying hard and enjoing himself too.

Well I think it would benatural if there is some kind of rivalery between them and their solo projects, but I think they are all still trying to support each other, resently sakito posted a picture with hitsugi and hitsugi also went to sakito birthday live and brought him a cake on satage and ni-ya sang (and broke ears) happy birthday.  They all seem to still respect each other and support each other. or atleast for me. Ruka was allways the one that would be kind of aloof. I remember than in allot of dvds or videos Ruka would always arrive by himself on a taxi or in his own car (he has expensive cars) While the rest alot of times would arrive in a van together like alot of memebers of japanes bands drove by a staff memeber in charge of picking them up.

and in some of the afther parties Ruka eat with other people and not with them. But they did had fun together. They didn´t invented the hand elephant aloneXD  I think right now they all had to much of something good(like eating your favorit scream until you get sick), and need a rest from each oother, like the song says, everyone need a little time away, and then they will come back for their 20th aniversary.

Yomi might not make as many lives for his throat condicion, studio recording recuires less efort than live (I´ve on singig lessons for years already)

they would take the nightmare official web from their advertisments if they didn´t wanted people to still know about them and nightmare.

I just hope stargazer is a lovely son like world end and the song that sakito wrote and compossed for nightmare like simple life and jibun no hana.

p.d: I want to know sakito skin care I want to look as young as he does at age 32 when I reach 32 in 12 years.

p.d 2: and by the way... I´m newXD

Where did you see the Birthday thing ?