helcchi

Far East Dizain

It looks like the DELUHI thread died in 2011
Opinions on FED here are divided, but at least there should be a topic for them, even if Leda's always busy doing other projects and they're not that active altogether.

9U6kCTG.png

89520171124183101.jpg

2015/04/18~

Vo.Keita [twitter / instagram]
→ CodeRebirth → (KISSBULLET) → Far East Dizain

Gt.Leda [twitter / instagram]
→ 沙耶 → Crimson Head → Amulet* (Gt.有羽人) → Galneryus (Ba.YU-TO)、GRAVE SEED (Gt.) → DELUHI (Gt.LEDA) → UNDIVIDE (Leda) → Far East Dizain

Ba.Яyu [twitter / instagram]
→ VOID → TweiT → Far East Dizain

Dr.Sujk [twitter / instagram]
→ DELUHI → solo → solo, UNDIVIDE, Sel’m (support) → LOKA (support) → Far East Dizain

website | Twitter | Youtube | Ameblo | iTunes

Spoiler

Discography

2015.04.08 EP

DIZAINIZE

89520150322065347.jpg

1. LOCUS
2. LAST SCENE

2015.11.11 Album

TONICK DIZAIN

89520151016184220.jpg89520151016184300.jpg

01. 業 - Karmar -
02. Cry My Name From The Light
03. Memorize
04. The War Went On
05. Blank Space 
06. Illest
07. I’m a Human Just Like You
08. 一縷
09. 蜃気楼
10. Super Moon 
11. LAST SCENE

2016.03.23 DVD

LIVE:DIZAIN 2015 -DIZAINISM

89520160318013319.jpg

〜opening SE〜
01. Cry My Name From The Light
02. Memorize
03. Blank Space
04. LOCUS
05. Paradoxxx<drums solo>
06. The left hook of Waccha<drums solo>
07. White Hole<guitar solo>
08. 一縷
09. 蜃気楼
10. Illest
11. I'm a Human Just Like You
12. The War Went On
<encore>
13. Super Moon
14. LAST SCENE

2016.03.23 Single

inhale

89520160318015135.jpg

01. Inhale
02. False

2016.05.01 Live-limited single

Weight of sins

89520170604021609.jpg

1. Weight of sins
2. 蜃気楼 -unplugged-

2016.12.28 Single

ZENITH/NADIR

89520161124195301.jpg

1. Zenith

2. Nadir

2017.05.24 Album

DIZAINERVE

89520170604013704.jpg

1. INVISIBLE WOUNDS
2. Counterfeit Virtue
3. Disgracer
4. izayoi
5. Fragments
6. Octagram

2017.12.27 Single

Beyond These Walls

DRd3CLIWsAI_HaA.jpg

1. Beyond These Walls
2. farewell

Live-limited Single

thorns

DOAawgKV4AAb1QS.jpg

1. thorns

Limited Single Special Set

LAST SCENE Urban Rain Mix + Super Moon -mA Mix-

DPynkGBVAAIkPpW.jpg

2018.03.28 Album

ALTERED DIZAIN

89520180313024556.jpg89520180313024958.jpg

1. The altered begin

2. Dystopia

3. Beyond These Walls

4. A day to remember

5. Nadir

6. The strength mind

7. Double down

8. inhale

9. ON THE EDGE

10. wind’s call

11. 螺旋織

Edited by helcchi

I didn't realize they hadn't been playing "inhale" but it doesn't surprise me it seems that they're moving away from that song's sound. I hate that honestly, it's still their best song by far.

15 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I'm sure the girls in the back didn't come for FED, but for the love of god, you're at a live show. Move a little! I've never been to a live show were I didn't at least nod to the beat of the opening bands.

Damn that's mad annoying. Idg how people can be at a concert and at least not move their head or show some enthusiasm for who's putting a show for u. If u paid at least enjoy it idk 

Edited by maryeon

Leda is really involved and enthusiastic. I love him live he really is one of the best Japanese guitarists and definitely one of the best in vk. 

Edited by Mamo

13 hours ago, Mamo said:

Leda is really involved and enthusiastic. I love him live he really is only of the best Japanese guitarists and definitely one of the best in vk. 

Couldn't say it any better! You can tell the man really lives for his art. It's inspirational of sorts.

ALTERED DIZAIN is bland other than the songs from the singles and Leda's guitar solos, completely forgettable. Dystopia  is pretty good I must admit though. Maybe it'll grown on me because I'm over the initial shock of the first listen, on my 3rd spin rn and seems a lot better but still pretty boring overall. What I can appreciate about this release is Leda's masterful guitar work and all of the the old singles being included was wise to help avoid the album being a complete flop imo. Overall I think I might need more time with it to properly judge but I'd probably give it like a 6/10 mainly because of the old songs: Beyond These Walls, Nadir, and especially inhale, as for the new songs I would give Dystopia a 6/10 and Double down about the same because they have their passable moments.

DIZAINERVE was far superior.

Edited by Mamo

Look on the bright side, Keita isn't "rapping" at least.

Also, it was already established that Leda has an illness called Shit Taste, for which there is no cure.

But, honestly, as a package, it's an overall solid record, I mean, in context of Leda's previous works, it's certainly lacking, but considering the whole scene, it's still up there.

Though, my main issue with this album, and FED in general, is the utter disappointment (most notably with Tonick Dizain) that I get with nearly every release. It's good, sometimes great, even. But they have the potential to do so much more and that's what pisses me off.

(also including a 2-fucking-year old single...which is still the highlight of the album)

1 hour ago, 123Sandman321 said:

Also, it was already established that Leda has an illness called Shit Taste, for which there is no cure.

Yeah, for sure lol

But, honestly, as a package, it's an overall solid record, I mean, in context of Leda's previous works, it's certainly lacking, but considering the whole scene, it's still up there.

Meh it's okay as a whole but if you only count the new songs it's generic and the only real highlight is Leda on guitar. Also DIZAINERVE was just better seemed to be some effort in that mini-album.

Though, my main issue with this album, and FED in general, is the utter disappointment (most notably with Tonick Dizain) that I get with nearly every release. It's good, sometimes great, even. But they have the potential to do so much more and that's what pisses me off.

Same. It sucks, they really need to buckle down on 1 concept and stick with it their sound is so back and forth personally I think they should do more like "inhale". Keita is under utilized because they almost never allow him to do all of the awesome metalcore songs CodeRebirth did. Combined with FED's Djenty nature and complex bass solos, more metalcore would be nice.

(also including a 2-fucking-year old single...which is still the highlight of the album)

The highlight of the album and the highlight of their career. Honestly "inhale" is the only song that I think truly lives up to Keita and Leda's potential.

Overall though it's okay I'll probably listen to it a lot because it compiles some good singles and a few decent new tracks and as always some brilliant guitar work on Leda's part. Keita's harsh vocals would be nice to hear more often too. But yeah it's an okay album.

Edited by Mamo

13 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

THIS. 

This is precisely my issue with FED.

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

THIS. 

This is precisely my issue with FED.

+1

Yeah every release since inhale has been a disappointment for me and inhale itself is a constant reminder of wasted potential because it's their only truly special song. Both Leda and Keita are capable of far more but instead keep doing all of this playing it safe generic bull shit. Yeah they're okay but everyone seems to be coming to the same conclusion which is that they can do way better.

Edited by Mamo

Twitter wars: Leda vs Jun-ji (Siam Shade, Acid Black Cherry, T.M.Revolution etc.), Reno (ex.ViViD), MASASHI (Versailles)

Jun-ji: [After luz's live in Sapporo] Guitarists ( ー̀дー́ ) I'm never going out with them again 👴👴🍊👿

Leda: No! The car was over-capacity, so we let you guys get on, since we are your juniors. We took a taxi instead, but ended up arriving early.

Jun-ji: Family ( ´ ∀ ` )❤️

DiKf1FRUEAEfGIO.jpg

(FYI, Junji has 111K twitter followers)

Leda: Oi! Oi!

Fan: stop bullying your juniors!

Leda: I can't deal with my big brothers anymore 👴vs 🍊

Leda: Reno's on my side right?

Jun-ji: Idiot! Reno's on my side!  👴🍊👿👴

Leda: Reno, would you really forfeit 10 years of our friendship to sell your soul to our evil senpais? Make a decision!

Jun-ji:

DiKmjklUwAEbJOj.jpg

Leda: I guess we're done

Leda: It feels great to drink alone.
DiKnnanUYAAjdeD.jpg

BOH (kami-band): Drink up all your feelings (´・Д・)」

(btw, BOH is usually the member that's being bullied all the time in kami-band)

Fan: the BOH faction has increased by one member... lol

Leda: You know in Animal Planet, there's often a herbivore separated from the herd? That's me.

Reno: But we're family ( ´ ∀ ` )❤️

DiKoRP1VMAAU9D4.jpg

Leda: Reno, you're not allowed to do this

Jun-ji: Family, Good night! ( ´ ∀ ` )❤️

DiKq7LlUYAAgiHb.jpg

(4:00)

Round 2

Jun-ji, Leda, Reno, MASASHI: Kaisan this stupid band ( ー̀дー́ )

DiOn9UaVAAId8bT.jpg

Edited by helcchi

On 4/8/2018 at 12:51 PM, Mamo said:

+1

Yeah every release since inhale has been a disappointment for me and inhale itself is a constant reminder of wasted potential because it's their only truly special song. Both Leda and Keita are capable of far more but instead keep doing all of this playing it safe generic bull shit. Yeah they're okay but everyone seems to be coming to the same conclusion which is that they can do way better.

+11111111

FUCKING SAME.

Inhale is in fact one the tunes with the highest replay number in my list. Superb composition and execution. Great blending of contemporary metal with the classic visual kei harmonies. Nothing more to say; 11/10. On the other hand, the genericness of their other releases keep me getting more and more decepted. Still can't believe they are the same band... I just don't get it.

Thanks God we have Jiluka to satisfy our starving for prog-tech-metal kei.

I'm actually going to listen to the album again just for the hell of it lol 

i feel like such a stalker but falling down rabbithole after rabbithole brings me to these things.
i always thought it was so cool that ryu is part spanish. he says it's his native tongue and everything.

and i stumbled upon an old youtube channel he was part of... and he spoke spanish.

and it made me lose my shit.

1 hour ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

i feel like such a stalker but falling down rabbithole after rabbithole brings me to these things.
i always thought it was so cool that ryu is part spanish. he says it's his native tongue and everything.

and i stumbled upon an old youtube channel he was part of... and he spoke spanish.

and it made me lose my shit.

I wanna seeeeee 😱

1 hour ago, Melon Soda said:

I wanna seeeeee 😱

http://www.pandora.tv/view/jpchan19/45017585/#34263286_new

three things learned from this video:
ryu's real name is ryuichi hirose.
this video was 6 years ago and he says he's 18, thus he's now 24 or 25.
he did a bass cover of "two hurt" which means he knew about sujk and leda and IMAGINE THEN LATER BEING IN A BAND WITH PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE HOLY SHIT.

Edited by ゼロ(*´з`)

2 hours ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

he did a bass cover of "two hurt" which means he knew about sujk and leda and IMAGINE THEN LATER BEING IN A BAND WITH PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE HOLY SHIT.

Omg

Edited by Melon Soda

Showing up late to the party I have to say these guys are pretty cool. Leda is an exceptional guitarist.

Edited by geist