Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

Actor Ryuji Sato starts music project The Brow Beat + Album release

Euclid Agency (artist management/CD recoding & publishing titan that has Golden Bomber, Anli Pollicino, some Penicillin side projects, etc, under their belt) has announced that actor Ryuji Sato is starting his solo project titled The Brow Beat under the ballisticly original artistic name "Ryuji".  The whole thing is being musically produced (aka songwriting  and musician selection) by Penicillin's Vo and general VK legend Hakuei.

Ryuji seems to have a very prolific role in theathers, TV drama and some movies. He has been doing a musical play lately so he has some performance experience. Admiteldy, I had no idea of who he is and have to look all of this stuff up, but, yeah, he's a big deal.

His first album 「ラグナロク」 (Ragnarok) will be released Jan 1st 2018 under TAMULA (Euclid's sublabel for Penicillin Side projects) in 3 types:

A: CD+DVD (DVD: 2 PVS + MAKING) 2800JPY + tax

B: CD+DVD+ Ragnarok Photobook (320 pages)  2800JPY + tax

C: CD +DVD + Branded Bandana 2800JPY + tax

CD tracklist +credits

1.アイリス
作詞:Ryuji 作曲:渡辺壮祐 編曲:tatsuo
2.ジセイノク
作詞:HAKUEI 作曲・編曲:tatsuo
3.unlost 
作詞:Ryuji 作曲:HAKUEI 編曲:tatsuo
4.scarlet syndrome
5.パラノイド・スター 
6.Black & Black
作詞:HAKUEI・Ryuji 作曲・編曲:tatsuo
7.Browbeat
作詞・作曲:HAKUEI 編曲:tatsuo

※プレス限定盤Cのみ、ボーナストラックとして、
HAKUEI「日本」のカヴァー曲入りの全8曲

DVD Content

1.アイリス(Music Video)
2.Black & Black(Music Video)
3.Making

No support or recording members have been announced at this time. Euclid themselves already have a decent pool. The real interesting thing is Hakuei gabbing his phone though. Look at the credits for his latest solo album if you don't know what I mean.

While Free Will and Goemon put their bets on Kizu and the still very mysterious Poidol respectively, Euclid seems to be making their next big move now that Zonbi has found their footing.  Interesting stuff.

Edited by madygrain

3 hours ago, madygrain said:

voicing Naruto's character Sasuke

*I believe it was actually Noriaki Sugiyama; Sato actually played him in the theatrical adaptation.

6 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

*I believe it was actually Noriaki Sugiyama

Right. He played Sasuke on some theatrical adaptaion of Naruto, wich seems to be a thing.

Sign in to follow this