TheZigzagoon

Which Malice Mizer album has 'Au Revoir' on it?

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Merveilles. It's probably going to be fuckspensive in good condition because it's a collector's item at this point, but it was also a hit factory of an album so I would recommend it regardless of buying it physically. 

Looks like I'll have to get saving then xD thank you, I'll give the wiki article a read! 

5 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Merveilles. It's probably going to be fuckspensive in good condition because it's a collector's item at this point, but it was also a hit factory of an album so I would recommend it regardless of buying it physically. 

Nah, Merveilles is still in print. It's on Nippon Columbia, so it won't be going anywhere anytime soon. You can still buy it new from any of the usual retailers.

11 hours ago, Dudemanguy said:

Nah, Merveilles is still in print. It's on Nippon Columbia, so it won't be going anywhere anytime soon. You can still buy it new from any of the usual retailers.

Oh, didn't know it was still in print! I vaguely remember someone saying they spent a ton of money on a copy, but it may have been a limited edition or something.

@TheZigzagoonNice! Let us know what you think

@Peace Heavy mk IIMy copy of merveilles arrived! It's cool how the CD case is fashioned in to a book with pictures of the band! I have listened to the album but not properly or deeply, I've just had it on in the background. As stated I love 'Au Revoir', but I also found myself liking 'Syunikiss', 'Brise' and 'Le Ciel' too! I didn't really think much of 'ILLUMINATI' other than the fact it's very weird, sort of has a weird 80's/90's dance feel to it mixed with a gothic feel to it, it wasn't very appreciated by me XD It was a nice listen though, and I'm sure I'll realise which songs I like more as I give it more listens/a proper listen. Can't complain so far tho :)

That's one great album you got there. I think that one or two songs are a bit weak (not bad songs at all), but the rest are all awesome. Gackt shows truly what a great singer he is, and the music overall is beautifully arranged. I would say this is the crown on Mana's carreer lol, never could top this album. I love "Bara no seidou", but I think "Merveilles" is better, even though Klaha has some great pipes too.