Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

Um... Can you guys can try writing some goodass reviews on popular music sites like rateyourmusic? People there really dig reviews and ratings. My English sucks but I'll try too anyway. Better than nothing.

I also requested some music youtubers to feature this band and made some threads on other forums in which im active at featuring this band. 

They need advertisement. I don't see any reason why any metal fan won't like them. 

6 minutes ago, FOSCOR70 said:

I also requested some music youtubers to feature this band and made some threads on other forums in which im active at featuring this band. 

I'm hoping Jared Dines reacts to them in one of his videos, even just for like a minute like he did with DEVILOOF. I think that would help their popularity a lot since Jared has so many subscribers.

14 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

Rijin and IDEAL released a month apart, both charted for a week, 134th (same as THE SILENT SONG) and 61st, respectively.

That may have to do with the fact that Nazare does instore events and Dimlim doesn't. But then again, what do I know about VK.

btw, for those who mentioned buying 10 copies; that's what bangya do. No novelty there either.

I'm not really sure what they think they're doing in drifting away from VK. I understand that costumes and makeup stylists cost a lot of money but I feel like by not doing it they could lose that bangya revenue and that's crucial. :| I mean they are probably in a bit of a pinch right now and they're trying to save money where they can. But also, on Retsu's insta story he replied to a question asking why he's growing out his beard with something like "to show the real me" and that's a bit worrying to me. Idk, ultimately I want them to survive. I'm going to be trying to throw as much money at them as I possibly can from here on.