Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

5 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

I don't think his actions reflect the other members in any way. In fact, it shows how little he cares for them, since wholesome Ryuya is there making dank memes and sending them to his bandmates, and Issei is there telling people to die over memes.

Don't let a simple drummer ruin the band for you though. The guitarists, bassist, and vocalist all seem nice enough. And I bet they could do well without Issei's dumb ass

I respect what you're saying, but it's not ruined because I wasn't into them yet in the first place. I only had a piqued interest and they've let someone ruin their image. If they kick him to the curb I'll come back. I really don't like dealing with bands who have this kind of drama surrounding them. It's not fun for me.

5 minutes ago, doombox said:

I respect what you're saying, but it's not ruined because I wasn't into them yet in the first place. I only had a piqued interest and they've let someone ruin their image. If they kick him to the curb I'll come back. I really don't like dealing with bands who have this kind of drama surrounding them. It's not fun for me.

I get you, and I understand. Hopefully they do kick him to the curb and find a leader who will be open to memes, and the possibilities youtube offers

The big problem is, issei is the leader, he is totally humorless and a selfish.

But really, I like the music only it would be more beautiful if issei leave the band.

Wow I'm going to see them live soon and this kind of brings me down some tooo because I don't like mean or rude people.... Guess I won't be looking his way at the live.....

38 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

22528337_1201945443282563_75695264938766

XD

Peace Heavy Mk II Posted about that yesterday. I showed it to my friend, and we decided to make a meme out of it, ironically (and then he coincidentally found out the other debacle involving Issei and showed me)

Spoiler

And of course, a video edit

Spoiler

Edited by AimiGen7

I don't know how I feel about this.

I'm really disappointed in the way Issei has acted; it's completely disgusting. However, I really want to support DIMLIM. But I don't know if I can, being that Issei is the leader - and thus, kind of the face - of the band.

DIMLIM are, for me personally, a really refreshing band and I really want to see what they can do. So I'm quite conflicted about this whole debacle.

Anyone know if DIMLIM's song "虚妄の歌" was ever released on anything or is it only on youtube? 

This song:

Spoiler

37 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Anyone know if DIMLIM's song "虚妄の歌" was ever released on anything or is it only on youtube? 

This song:

Reveal hidden contents

This song was released on the regular edition of VARIOUS

8 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

This song was released on the regular edition of VARIOUS

lol thanks you're right

guys, i'm going to Tokyo  on January and i reaaaally want to see Dimlim on stage.

Do you think this event:2018.01.27 [Sat] 【ONEMAN】高田馬場AREA will be sold out before the d-day?

I

21 hours ago, koroshiyaichi said:

guys, i'm going to Tokyo  on January and i reaaaally want to see Dimlim on stage.

Do you think this event:2018.01.27 [Sat] 【ONEMAN】高田馬場AREA will be sold out before the d-day?

I've seen them live a few days ago and they didn't even fill saizen (might be because it was on a monday) but I don't think it'll be sold out.
If you want to be sure to get to see them you should consider to ask a shopping service to get a ticket in advance (plus it will be 500yen cheaper to get it before the day of the concert)

6 hours ago, -Tetsu- said:

I've seen them live a few days ago and they didn't even fill saizen (might be because it was on a monday) but I don't think it'll be sold out.
If you want to be sure to get to see them you should consider to ask a shopping service to get a ticket in advance (plus it will be 500yen cheaper to get it before the day of the concert)

okay! I will arrive 6 days before the show, i hope it will remain enough places!

The whole new single is a great step up for these guys. My favorite song is innocent passion,because Sho clean singing is absolutely hypnotic,also his screams,this guy is a beast!! Can't explain why but this band placed the empty space that MEJIBRAY left in my conscience,cuz their atmosphere and Sho vocals are so similar to Tsuzuku skills,imo. Fucking good band

53 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

My favorite song is innocent passion,because Sho clean singing is absolutely hypnotic,also his screams,this guy is a beast!!

Same thing here