Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

maxresdefault.jpg

Band Members : (From left to right)

Drum / Boss : Issei (ex: D.I.D.) twitter

Bass : Tsubasa twitter

Vocal : Sho (I really hope Sho can have his own Twitter lol)

Guitar : Ryuya (ex: Deviloof) twitter

Guitar : Retsu twitter

Discography :
(2017.06.03) Mini-Album : VARIOUS 会場限定盤
(2017.08.23) Mini-Album : VARIOUS 通常盤

(2017.08.23) Mini-Album : VARIOUS 初回限定盤
(2017.10.21) Live-Dist. : 記憶、紺碧の微笑み
(2017.12.27) 1st Single : THE SILENT SONG

DIMLIM - アハレワタ PV : 

OHP
Official Twitter

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

23 minutes ago, doomsoul136 said:

I honestly think its too early to tell for me at least. I honestly wanna see future releases. 

Sure , I understand your point , and me too !
I want to see their future too , maybe I should change a way to say it again .
I just put so many expectation on them honestly ! lol

1 hour ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

Sure , I understand your point , and me too !
I want to see their future too , maybe I should change a way to say it again .
I just put so many expectation on them honestly ! lol

Same for me in a way i expect them to make good things in the future there too new for me to really give a opinion. A lot of bands tend disband early and i will never wanna wish a band to disband that's not what im saying basically what im saying is various in general was good hope to see more.  Thats just my take on it so far.

I'm still pretty much a D.I.D. fan, used to follow Akane since Paranoir and later to have Tekede joining as a drummer was really fabulous. Yeah, and I'm still waiting for Akane's new band.

I'm not a fan from what DIMLIM did so far, not about the instrumental part which is sometimes cool but I start to compare how the song would be with Akane on vocal and find the DIMLIM vocalist boring. Shame because I would like to follow DIMLIM cos of Tekede perfect drums skills.

About the yt link, it used to appears right after paste the url.

One of my current VK favourites, I love how much passion and energy they have! Their stuff seems a little bit rough around the edges and rather goofy at times, but it's what makes part of their charm for me :D

Akane was actually always what made it hard for me to enjoy D.I.D despite their amazing instrumentals, I just can't stand his overly processed high nasal vocals. Sho is a much better vocalist when it comes to cleans and in my opinion has a more pleasant tone to his voice, but he can't really live up to Akane's screams. I kind of hope that Sho stops the inhales and overhauls his screams, even though I absolutely love his shrieks, those should definitely stay!

Favourite tracks so far are アハレワタ, 「初潮」, 虚妄の歌 and 浄土の花.

Sho is an amazing vocalist,his way to sing on the clean vocals and gutturals and  the versatility reminds me Tsuzuku from MEJIBRAY

the chorus of "アハレワタ," is pure gold,but their sound is too messy and bad produced,sincerely expected more from Ryuya and the rest.

let's see how they plan to develop it

Edited by Manji 卍

7 hours ago, yakihiko said:

I'm still pretty much a D.I.D. fan, used to follow Akane since Paranoir and later to have Tekede joining as a drummer was really fabulous. Yeah, and I'm still waiting for Akane's new band.

I'm not a fan from what DIMLIM did so far, not about the instrumental part which is sometimes cool but I start to compare how the song would be with Akane on vocal and find the DIMLIM vocalist boring. Shame because I would like to follow DIMLIM cos of Tekede perfect drums skills.

About the yt link, it used to appears right after paste the url.

I am a huge D.I.D. fan too , but I need to say , Sho's vocal is not boring , of course we all have our own opinions .
So I am not going to judge who is right or wrong , Akane is Akane , Sho is Sho , all I know is their voices add colours in my life ,
And that is the absolute truth at least for myself .

About YT link ... I don't know , it didn't appear after I paste the link lol xD"

3 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

One of my current VK favourites, I love how much passion and energy they have! Their stuff seems a little bit rough around the edges and rather goofy at times, but it's what makes part of their charm for me :D

Akane was actually always what made it hard for me to enjoy D.I.D despite their amazing instrumentals, I just can't stand his overly processed high nasal vocals. Sho is a much better vocalist when it comes to cleans and in my opinion has a more pleasant tone to his voice, but he can't really live up to Akane's screams. I kind of hope that Sho stops the inhales and overhauls his screams, even though I absolutely love his shrieks, those should definitely stay!

Favourite tracks so far are アハレワタ, 「初潮」, 虚妄の歌 and 浄土の花.

Yes , totally agree your views , Akane and Sho , they both stand on two side of those extreme voices , and mostly for me , I love D.I.D. because I love the world-view which they want to deliver out ! Especially Akane's , no matter if he was sick or not , but from their songs and his twitter , I just realized that he has lots of creative thoughts and his view points to this world and musics , and of course their instrumentals are really fuckin' amazing ! Sho and DIMLIM , honestly , at the beginning , I just thought they must want to make sounds like DEG , but they just used their songs to prove me wrong . Though on the interview , Sho said that he is a DEG fan too , and Issei told that on his twitter too. But they are mostly creative in recently years I've ever listened ! And also those high-pitched sounds just totally made them different from the other bands , of course their instrumental infused so many Genres and skills . 

Hmm my favourite tracks are ... every songs they made xD" Because I totally enjoyed them when I listened !

3 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Sho is an amazing vocalist,his way to sing on the clean vocals and gutturals and  the versatility reminds me Tsuzuku from MEJIBRAY

the chorus of "アハレワタ," is pure gold,but their sound is too messy and bad produced,sincerely expected more from Ryuya and the rest.

let's see how they plan to develop it

Sho <3 <3

Sure , I cordially want to see them getting better in the future !

Very promising band indeed! My favorite songs from them are アハレワタ, MASSACRE  and 浄土の花. 

Btw you forgot to add their first single to be released in december "THE SILENT SONG" in their discography :) 

Edited by Kiryu999

31 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Very promising band indeed! My favorite songs from them are アハレワタ, MASSACRE  and 浄土の花. 

Btw you forgot to add their first single to be released in december "THE SILENT SONG" in their discography :) 

Ohh... my bad lol Thank you for reminding me !

One of my current favorites this year and I love the mix between clean vocals and screams. "ア ハ レ ワ タ" I would really call one of their weakest songs. 

Favorite Tracks are: destroy a desire (this song is a beast), 浄土の花 and 「初潮」

Not a D.I.D fan (don't dislike them, just never really heard them), but I really like DIMLIM so far. The mini-album is actually one of my favourite purchases this year.

The music production could probably be a bit better, but I kinda like the roughness of it; it goes well with the composition and Sho's vocals.

And OMG Sho's vocals... They're so good!! I first heard アハレワタ, and was intrigued by the screams. I put it on the back burner though, until I heard 「初潮」 and decided I NEEDED to get the mini album :D

I still need to get the limited edition version of the mini-album for the extra songs, but so far my favourites are THE INVISIBLE and 浄土の花.

4 hours ago, Takato said:

One of my current favorites this year and I love the mix between clean vocals and screams. "ア ハ レ ワ タ" I would really call one of their weakest songs. 

Favorite Tracks are: destroy a desire (this song is a beast), 浄土の花 and 「初潮」

Yes , the vocal skill is quite amazing. The transform between the high shriek and low or clean vocal is always the treasure !

18 minutes ago, GaffaTapeMan said:

Not a D.I.D fan (don't dislike them, just never really heard them), but I really like DIMLIM so far. The mini-album is actually one of my favourite purchases this year.

The music production could probably be a bit better, but I kinda like the roughness of it; it goes well with the composition and Sho's vocals.

And OMG Sho's vocals... They're so good!! I first heard アハレワタ, and was intrigued by the screams. I put it on the back burner though, until I heard 「初潮」 and decided I NEEDED to get the mini album :D

I still need to get the limited edition version of the mini-album for the extra songs, but so far my favourites are THE INVISIBLE and 浄土の花.

Definitely their VARIOUS is the best release in this year for me . And me too , I was attracted by アハレワタ since they dropped it on the Youtube , first time I listened to it , it just made my eyes open , and I just abused the reply button ! lol 

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

On 2017/10/3 at 9:50 AM, Kyo_Toriko said:

About YT link ... I don't know , it didn't appear after I paste the link lol xD"

It should appear if you copy/paste the link and then hit the return key after.

i actually really like dimlim, although i find some of their stuff garbage (mental health dance, that other godawful song) but they remind me of newer deg + did + deathcore which shouldn't work but it does

i find issei is almost rewriting old did songs for dimlim (their hana song is like lily of the valley)

im looking forward to their next single bc they have a lot of potential!

On 2017/10/9 at 9:20 PM, jaymee said:

It should appear if you copy/paste the link and then hit the return key after.

Hit the return key ? What does it mean ? lol

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

19 hours ago, emmny said:

i actually really like dimlim, although i find some of their stuff garbage (mental health dance, that other godawful song) but they remind me of newer deg + did + deathcore which shouldn't work but it does

i find issei is almost rewriting old did songs for dimlim (their hana song is like lily of the valley)

im looking forward to their next single bc they have a lot of potential!

Garbage lol xD" You know , even those legendary bands also released some bad songs lol
But I totally agree , they took those good things from DEG and D.I.D. , and adding some deathcore , djent , other materials .
Since I found them , I just fell in love with them anyway !
So me too , I'm looking forward to them in the future !

There has been some real drama involving Issei as of recent. Peace Heavy Mark II posted about how Issei is doing literal dumb marketing, but this, this takes the cake. 

https://twitter.com/AyriesTheCat/status/921440652507910144

Read the entire post, and all of the replies to it. It explains the full story. It's screenshots of Issei literally exploding on a fan, just because she made a meme. 

So basically, this innocent girl posted a meme of Issei. Issei takes offense to it, and starts calling her names. 

She apologises, and he feels the need to speak for all Japanese people, and accuse her of excuses.

Then she says he's literally making her cry, and he actually asks for a picture of her fucking crying. That is creepy, on so many levels. She's a teenage girl, and you ask her to show her crying face? 

Not only that, but she pointed out Ryuya made memes of himself, and Issei straight up tells her "Ryuya doesn't matter". Way to stroke your own ego, buddy. Saying he doesn't matter, just because you think it'll distract from the fact you're being an oversensitive hypocrite.

I originally wasn't going to post about this here, since I assumed it's get more attention. But it's not getting the attention it deserves. 

First, jumping on the idiotic marketing that Nocturnal Bloodlust did by making edgy comments at uploaders of your music, the people who actually are the reason your stuff is bought. And not even considering the possibilities Youtube has for self promotion. Now, going after fans for making a fucking meme? 

I was just talking about how I wanted to check out more from this band last night, but after reading all of that lol nevermind.... 

That's so immature and terrible. If he really felt that way about it he should have simply asked to take it down and not commented further if she followed instructions. He sure thinks a lot of himself. Yikes.

5 minutes ago, doombox said:

I was just talking about how I wanted to check out more from this band last night, but after reading all of that lol nevermind.... 

That's so immature and terrible. If he really felt that way about it he should have simply asked to take it down and not commented further if she followed instructions. He sure thinks a lot of himself. Yikes.

I don't think his actions reflect the other members in any way. In fact, it shows how little he cares for them, since wholesome Ryuya is there making dank memes and sending them to his bandmates, and Issei is there telling people to die over memes.

Don't let a simple drummer ruin the band for you though. The guitarists, bassist, and vocalist all seem nice enough. And I bet they could do well without Issei's dumb ass