Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

2 hours ago, DIBIDABUA said:

The sad thing is that he´s proven that he can write some amazing stuff, I wonder what happened to him lmao, and they need to get a marketing team or something like that ASAP, the Q&A thing was really random and made no sense whatsoever 

the Q&A makes sense with regards that they can't afford and/or are probably stubborn enough to get a proper marketing team

Edited by saishuu

when are they supposed to be playing here in brazil again? because everything is starting to get canceled for the time being. the backstreet boys just had their concert canceled last minute (it was supposed to take place tomorrow) and I can't see why dimlim's wouldn't be as well

Edited by saishuu

1 hour ago, saishuu said:

when are they supposed to be playing here in brazil again? because everything is starting to get canceled for the time being. the backstreet boys just had their concert canceled last minute (it was supposed to take place tomorrow) and I can't see why dimlim's wouldn't be as well

suicide mission

10 hours ago, evenor said:

suicide mission

In case of Dimlim while taking into consideration their last album -- it's more of a suicide squad

22 hours ago, saishuu said:

Backstreet boys would gather thousands whereas dimlim will gather a couple of hundred, I think that's why. 

47 minutes ago, evenor said:

I've seen this earlier and already guessed it got canceled/postponed.

Yeah, it's annoying but well. Better safe than sorry.

I am actually surprised since this is a better move than ignoring it and hoping everything is gonna be fine, but still I don´t think the situation is going to be normalized in a few months considering everything thus far so maybe canceling it IS the only choice they have.

In other news I have been thinking that if Misc was a single composed of only "Whats up?" and "Tik Tok" I would have better hopes for them

2 hours ago, Romlaw said:

I am actually surprised since this is a better move than ignoring it and hoping everything is gonna be fine, but still I don´t think the situation is going to be normalized in a few months considering everything thus far so maybe canceling it IS the only choice they have.

In other news I have been thinking that if Misc was a single composed of only "Whats up?" and "Tik Tok" I would have better hopes for them

Two days ago Dimlim was insisting that the lives were still on. I’m thinking someone stepped in and told Retsu to go fuck himself. 

No, I'm not a fan of Misc. nor Retsu's individual attitude, but I feel like many here are just plain mean/annoying.

Like, why don't you just ignore/let go of them if you're gonna be negative about everything they do.

DIMLIM is not just Retsu, so I feel bad for Sho and Hiroshi.

Also things are changing daily because of the Corona shit going on, so you can't blame any artist for saying "it won't be cancelled/postponed" 2 days prior cancelling/postponing the live after all. It happens all the time everywhere.

I live in Tokyo and I also have tickets for lives that have been postponed/cancelled 2 days prior, while the bands tried not to disappoint the fans at first. Lives/tours in Europe (from Japanese artists) have been postponed/cancelled too. It may have been decided by the venue or government, so the bands can't even do anything about it.

Japanese bands have the tendency to give up on their band too easily imo, so I do respect them for the "we keep trying and don't care about the haters" attitude. He's not a criminal or something.

Edited by xLIZ4

That’s my point, it should have been Dimlim’s decision.  Like I get they’re struggling artists and all but insisting on traveling abroad just to perform two shows when there’s a global pandemic is woefully careless. They don’t have much publicity as it is, but them being proactive about canceling rather than waiting for countries to close their borders would have been a better look.