Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

I won't knock the guy for trying to speak English since they're clearly attempting to get more non-Japanese fans, but the content of the interview is pretty childish. His answer to the hardest song to write is like a kid trying to sound super deep and smart, especially given his self-proclaimed lack of music theory ...

He definitely sounds egotistical but I don't understand why they didn't just translate it from Japanese to English? He is obviously reading from a script that he didn't write and sounds like he started learning English when he realized how his band could appeal to a western audience. I understand that they're trying to appeal to western fans but surely someone thought "maybe its better to properly translate this"?

5 hours ago, Joel said:

He definitely sounds egotistical but I don't understand why they didn't just translate it from Japanese to English?

I don't understand why he thinks this shit is even needed in the first place.

I can't speak for the entire fandom, but based on his pre-release social media clowning and the subsequent mediocre, half-dead album that they shitted out, I would want to hear some thoughts from Sho, but not from the stuck up his own ass guitar sister.

11 hours ago, Tokage said:

half of that shit still reads like jaden smith tweets though

7 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

it is very difficult to talk like a 16 year old who just read dostoevsky for the first time in a second language so good for you, but still not gonna buy eau de retsu

I hope Retsu-sisT realizes that's the only impression his current cringy neckbeard persona radiates as a whole, and I honestly hope this realization dawns on her sooner than later.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:12 AM, Joel said:

Let's is a maniac. Just look at this video. Hiroshi is taking the piss, he can barely take the questions seriously himself (see 55 secs, just after they cut off a child's scream lol) . This video series  was without a doubt Let's's idea. 

Hiroshi was asked why they chose Shibuya Womb as a venue and Hiroshi literally said because it was the only venue that wasn't fully booked LMAO (also they wanted a venue with a screen). He was also asked why there was a 3 month gap between the release of MISC and their first gig and his answer was because all venues were booked... I can't. 

1:54 - What the fuck? I can't tell if this is supposed to be funny or what. Who's filming this and why are they having a stroke? This band's tone is so skewed between their essence and suits and wanting to get away from the corruption of visual kei and these shitty, amateur attempts at marketing. 

1:54 - 2mins "why do you think 'What's Up?' was the hardest song to record?" 

"Ride cymbal is xxxxxx CHIN CHIN" 

WHAT

Last question "what does love mean to you?" 

"the putty in-between... "  He doesn't believe a word of what he's saying, let's be honest. 

Get Retsu away from these men before they're humiliated even further. 

Everything about this is just bad. Shoutout to Issei who also without a doubt has no assets but is nonetheless able to run a professional or at least an aesthetic looking band that even at their worst are not like this disaster. The background music is Lets 100% and it's so fucking bad, like the editing and the questions and answers and everything else. It's like the album: ugly and badly produced with some good ideas hidden in there under all that dross that has been mangled and warped by Let's shitty auteur touch.

You guys must be wondering "why not answer these in japanese and translate it?" but this is a naive question. You are assuming they have a TEAM behind all this shit when in fact the probability of being only Retsu with google translate as his weapon is really high.

Although CHEDOARA Dimlim died for this now I see it was only a matter of time. This will only be worth it if Sho also makes one of these vids and cause even more damage to my already destroyed sides

It's so sad but Dimlim is dying

Honestly I think Ryuya left the band bc he  had no patience for Lestu crazy ass ideas

Even when I like MISC. (3/5 for me, not horrible, but not wonderful, epecially for some song that man they're forgetable) Rijin and KIDOAIRAKU was the direction, maybe with a touch of Out of the darkness and What's Up? and boom great fucking band, I don't give a shit about the visuals at this point. But NOOO Letsu doesn't want a bassit and prefer to do random world venues, weird ass interviews and do public his ego and middle age crisis, even when he is at his 20

Edited by Ameyoru
Bad grammar

this is the most exhausting and yet entertaining occurrence of someone dragging one's corpse around like. just call it fam, the band is dead. no image reparation effort is gonna fix this whether they return to vk or keep being delusional about being a niche indie/math-rock name for half a dozen p4k-heads.

The perception of the new album was definitely hurt by hearing Kidoairaku, it might've been more palatable were there nothing inbetween Rijin and MISC., well, now I'm here solely for Sho's Q&A, then they might as well call it quits. Even tho the new album is quite enjoyable, Sho's and Hiroshi's talents are being wasted here.

Also, a couple months ago I was told off for shitting on Retsu for slowly leading the band to shit (commercially) and look where we are... :D :D

On 3/7/2020 at 2:04 AM, Saishu said:

They translate the answers but not the questions...

yet both of these make no sense whatsoever