Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

I really wanted DIMLIM to make a live DVD for their performance at O-WEST but by the sounds of things we won’t get a DVD of any performance period. I’m still praying they get their flare back that they had during the Chedoara times but I think we’re all acknowledging that the band is dead 

Hi guys, does anyone out there have Kidoairaku Lyrics?  No need to be transcribed, I do it myself!  I am willing to translate them!  Who has, can send me the photos by DM?

7 minutes ago, hyuugaxxx said:

Hi guys, does anyone out there have Kidoairaku Lyrics?  No need to be transcribed, I do it myself!  I am willing to translate them!  Who has, can send me the photos by DM?

Gimme like 30 mins and I gotchu

The Kanji are readable, I think. Here's 喜

Spoiler

貴様らと見ているモノが違う

不幸を笑えよ!
惨めだと喜べ!

腐ってるお前はそこで足跡みしてろ

存在証明がない

さぁ嗤うのでしょう?
俺の目には映っていない

どうだい?後悔してるか?
殺しても釣りがでるくらい
バラバラになった俺の肉片
踏み潰したい
そうだろ?

虫ケラのようなもの
相手にするだけ無駄な…

偽りの理想に
犠牲重ねる

嗚呼、そんあ言葉を並べても
所詮はもう沈みゆく船なのさ

夢を焼かれ
なすすべも無く

感情表現もない

誰のルールで生きているのか?
窮屈な貴様の性
地と違う指先嘲笑のだろう?

その喜びを その愚かさを
抱えながら干からびて堕ちて行け

And here's 愛憎につき… -black-

Spoiler

目の前には愛しいママの顔
嗚呼、意識が遠ざかる朝 サヨナラ

(tighten)
ここまで苦労をかけたねごめんね

ママの子になれなくて
ベットが軋む音は僕の? ママの? 一体誰の?
苦しくないよ? 苦しくないよ? 我慢するから!
すぐに終わるからママの手で僕を

ハヤクコロシテ…

温もりを感じるママの手だ
嗚呼、最後に愛してるだけ…言いた…

首に食い込むビニール紐から伝わる

ママの心地いい霞れ
生と死の狭間の中僕を見下ろしている
ママの表情は笑っていた…

(tighten)
ここまで苦労をかけたねごめんね

ママの子になれなくて
ベットが軋む音は僕の? ママの? 一体誰の?
苦しくないよ? 苦しくないよ? 我慢するから!
すぐに終わるからママの手で僕を

ハヤクコロシテ…

命と引き換えに愛する人の理想
隣で笑ってたかった
今度は一緒に映画を観ようね
仲良く

(tighten)
いつでもどこでもぼくがそばに

ついていてあげるから
ベットが軋む音は僕の?

誰の? 僕は知らない
裏切り者め…裏切り者め…裏切り者め!
すぐに終わらせるから僕の手でママを

ハヤクコロシタイ…

And 楽

Spoiler

お前らの 顔を見てると なんだが...

fuck off!! (楽しさに乗っかって)
shut up!! (狂う骨の髄まで)
fuck off!! (突き立てたアレは?)
shut up!! (脳汁滴るgrotesque)

You son of a bitch!!

そうさ狂い咲く花のように…

fuck !! (千切って…)
shut up!! (潰してグチャグチャになるまで)
fuck !! (溶かして…)
shut up!! (流して…)

You are fucking beautiful

Edited by Seelentau

im still confused at all the know it all's who claimed retsu isnt trying or not giving a fuck based off 1 live, he might be hard headed and have other faults but ive always had the impression hes given it his all when it comes to making music. are we really going to forget the upgrade in quality of music dimlim went through when transitioning from issei to retsu lol. all u gotta do is go back on the chedoara thread and see people's reactions when they came out with Vanitas, Aijou ni tsuki, and shigarami back to back to back. 

Edited by sleepy coffee

Does anyone actually have any idea where these posts from Retsu come from? He seems to write stuff like this on his story a lot, makes me wonder if he lurks on here or if he’s talking about fans or haters who have shared their opinion with him 

2 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Does anyone actually have any idea where these posts from Retsu come from? He seems to write stuff like this on his story a lot, makes me wonder if he lurks on here or if he’s talking about fans or haters who have shared their opinion with him 

ive definitely seen people give him shit on twitter and instagram so it could just be reactions to that. no idea if he knows of MH's existence or ever lurked here 

6 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

im still confused at all the know it all's who claimed retsu isnt trying or not giving a fuck based off 1 live, he might be hard headed and have other faults but ive always had the impression hes given it his all when it comes to making music. are we really going to forget the upgrade in quality of music dimlim went through when transitioning from issei to retsu lol. all u gotta do is go back on the chedoara thread and see people's reactions when they came out with Vanitas, Aijou ni tsuki, and shigarami back to back to back. 

From what I've heard, Retsu mostly started slacking after Ryuya and Taishi left. Essentially, Retsu has skills, but he's gotten lazy

Just now, Himeaimichu said:

From what I've heard, Retsu mostly started slacking after Ryuya and Taishi left. Essentially, Retsu has skills, but he's gotten lazy

they've literally had like 1 or 2 lives since their departures and 0 music releases. id reserve judgment until we actually hear what the new material sounds like and where dimlim go from here when it comes to their lives. 2 lives compared to 2+ years of being together seems a bit of a lopsided ratio but what do i know lol 

1 minute ago, sleepy coffee said:

they've literally had like 1 or 2 lives since their departures and 0 music releases. id reserve judgment until we actually hear what the new material sounds like and where dimlim go from here when it comes to their lives. 2 lives compared to 2+ years of being together seems a bit of a lopsided ratio but what do i know lol 

I'm just saying what I know via. my friend's experience, since they attended one of their more recent lives. According to them, the live just wasn't as good as their others, and the only ones giving it their all were Sho and Hiroshi.

3 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

In regards to live shows, we'd still need these setlists:

2019.02.11 at clubasia

2018.08.08 at clubasia

2018.06.03 at Blackhole

2018.04.13 at Higashi Kouenji

and lots from 2017: https://www.setlist.fm/search?query=artist:(DIMLIM)+date:[2017-01-01+TO+2017-12-31]

and probably some missing dates, I would think

i can try helping this is the only i thing i found for 2019.02.11 at clubasia so idk if u need more sources or confirmation 

https://www.xiami.com/collect/740773553

38 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

I don’t think you have read, but one of the “know it all’s”goes to every fucking DIMLIM live.

And, as I told Retsu himself, one thing is being passionate about making music and a completely different one is being passionate about PERFORMING IT. 

32 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

I saw them two years ago and performance-wise they were boring already 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just now, Seelentau said:

Thanks, I added the ones that were on there! :)

But the website is weird, I can't open links in tabs, there's always some warning...

ya thats what i saw too, it seems like half the setlist links dont work or something. 

Retsu contacted DM from my fanpage of the band "DIMLIM Brazil" on facebook. (He said it was from the record company, but I'm sure it was him.)

He thanked the support and asked me to delete the Kidoairaku download link, and asked if it was I who leaked the content on the internet. Well, I deleted it and said it wasn't me! And then he kept asking me for some links from the Limited CD he had on the internet. Because I said I was "hindering sales." I did not understand anything, because for me the official sale had only been on CHEMOARA ONEMAN on the 17th.

I felt bad, because I only put the link there because it was already on the entire network in blogs for download, but I deleted it anyway because it was wrong.

I believe that his actions are also because of these "content leaks", he has started to freak out since Ryuya and Taishi left the band.

My biggest fear is that the band will break up and I get no news from Sho, I really admire him, I would love to see his evolution in the visual kei scene as a vocalist ... But apparently if DIMLIM continues like this, it will be difficult!

I sincerely hope that Retsu will change his mind about leaving VK.

Edited by hyuugaxxx