Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

Welp, I guess I'm going to enter the bidding wars for a copy of the live limited CD on Yahoo Auctions. Wish me luck lol. I wish the money could go to the band instead of the person who bought it profiting off of it but 🙃 What can you do I guess. I'm going to be buying all of their subsequent releases to support the band as best as I can from abroad. Hopefully I can go see them live sometime next year. If no one gets to it before me (given that I actually win a copy) I will probably upload it on here.

11 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Ok, but one can't really erase the previous discography like it never happened, right? THE SILENT SONG was a good song/single.

DEG did it for years. Maybe Dimlim will eventually go back and re-record the Issei stuff so it doesn’t sound like everyone in the band fell down a tin foil staircase while they were playing 

19 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Ok, but one can't really erase the previous discography like it never happened, right? THE SILENT SONG was a good song/single.

OZ and their incomplete complete best would like to speak to you :)

i cant get over the fucking ''dude very embarrassingly trying to imitate heath ledger's joker in front of his webcam to show his high school friends how TWISTED he is'' energy those two acapella tracks on that live dist single have 

I'm mildly traumatized the vocalisté thought those two vile acapellas needed an individual CD to maintain ~the purity of the listening experience~ instead of opting to cut them to 45 sec intro/outro SEs fading into white noise, or something, like, more humble than what they released.

First disc is a bit too poppy/cookie-cutter br00tal kei for how i like my dimlim, but solid nonetheless. I have confidence that they'll keep the experimental cuts for the full-length, but they should throw Ai into it--love that track. Raku is pretty fucking weird though

meh, disc 1 to me is just a bunch of half-finished and boring leftovers they decided to throw out and call a live dist just to get people to come to their one-man, "ai" slaps tho! they should rework it for a future album indeed

Live limited thing sounds like ass, but at least we get to hear Hiroshi’s drums without all the digital polish on them. 

Honestly the production quality (or lack thereof) reminds me of Rentrer en Soi’s early stuff. 

Jesus Christ on a cracker the second disc tells me that Sho thinks Bugaboo Respira is genius and no one had the good sense to tell him he was dumb. 

Edited by Saishu

Last two tracks are awesome! I'm kinda feeling Sho's cleans are a bit worse than they were on the album (he seems to be struggling to sing the pitches he had more ease doing in the album songs, there are some off-pitch moments here and there and his wobbly vibrato sounds a tad grating at times) are but his harsh vocals are better than ever! Loving the random electronic noises on "Raku", they really add to the song (take note Issei!)

1 hour ago, kuyashii said:

Last two tracks are awesome! I'm kinda feeling Sho's cleans are a bit worse than they were on the album (he seems to be struggling to sing the pitches he had more ease doing in the album songs, there are some off-pitch moments here and there and his wobbly vibrato sounds a tad grating at times) are but his harsh vocals are better than ever! Loving the random electronic noises on "Raku", they really add to the song (take note Issei!)

I mean, given the production quality of this thing, you’re basically hearing Sho’s raw vocals. Chedoara and Rijin clearly make use of pitch correction. 

On 8/21/2019 at 10:41 AM, Wakarimashita said:

Other bands have done it, it is a thing.

Em 19/08/2019 às 19:48, ambivalentideal disse:

Welp, acho que você pode entrar nas guerras de licença para uma cópia do CD ao vivo no Yahoo Leilões. Desejo-me sorte lol. Eu gostaria de ganhar dinheiro ou uma vez que alguém compreenda isso, mas  acho  que você pode fazer isso, acho. Você pode estar compreendendo todos os seus lançamentos para apoiar uma banda da melhor maneira possível no exterior. Espero que eu possa ir ao vivo no no ano. Se alguém chegar a isso antes de eu fazer o upload aqui, eu vou fazer o upload aqui.

Guys, is it my impression, or did the Kidoairaku songs that were posted have a little "squeaky" noise? It wasn't just me who realized ...