Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

lynch. new single, "BLØOD THIRSTY CREATURE" release

13 hours ago, Jeen said:

bless u
it's only a sample but i can tell this is the rerecord i needed even if i didn't know it until now. fuuuuck

I don't think I ever heard the original of The Whirl, but this one sounds great. The other two songs are also quite ace, I'm really excited about this! 

^ i highly recommend the whole original underneath the skin mini even though there's been a few rerecords from it. might be my favorite lynch. release, and they have a different quality with hazuki's old voice. 

On 12/8/2017 at 6:43 AM, Shaolan974 said:

they will hold their 13th anniversary oneman live "13th ANNIVERSARY -ⅩⅢ GALLOWS-" at 2018/03/11 at Makuhari Messe

Setlist at 2017/08/11 at Hibiya Yagai Dai Ongakudou

EVOKE

BLACK OUT DESTROY

GREED

DAMNED

VANISH

MIRRORS

INVINCIBLE

NEEDLEZ

NEW PSYCHO PARALYZE

KILLING CULT

KALEIDO

UNELMA

SORROW

AMBIVALENT IDEAL

THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME

ALL THIS I’LL GIVE YOU

THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY

DIES IRAE

pulse_

TRIGGER

En1-1.EVILLY

En1-2.I BELIEVE IN ME

In1-3.GALLOWS

En1-4.LIGHTNING

En2-1.MOON

En2-2.INVADER

lynch0811_main.jpg

Yep, pretty disappointing setlist, only 5 songs (and not the best ones) from the latest full album and still 3 from that piece of crap of Inferiority complex?

BTW the 3 songs from judgment day concert are invincible, judgement and (thank god) evidence

This single is now their best selling single. It's also charted longer than any of their previous singles.

Although the opinions here are lukewarm on the single content itself, let's put that aside for now... They haven't been able to top MIRRORS in sales for 6 years, and they've done it with a release whose premium edition was essentially a full-length live blu-ray with a bonus single attached -- this is pretty impressive because DVD/BD sales are usually harder to push.

With their top single being their most recent and their top 4 selling albums all being from their return to their more visual kei roots in 2014 onward (AVANTGARDE, GALLOWS, D.A.R.K., SINNER-EP) they've really made a comeback after their slight downturn in 2012/2013.

Sign in to follow this