Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

lynch. new single, "BLØOD THIRSTY CREATURE" release

surprised that people like the whirl so much, lol thought it was just me. like i always forget how much i like it until it comes up on my lynch shuffle n then i replay it like 3x cuz its so good n i rarely hear it

23 minutes ago, BlackSwan_86 said:

it sounds great … i get some 'ambivalent ideal'-vibes

this sounds so much like the old lynch ... LOVE IT

seems intentional, the red curtain in the PV is identical to the one in ambivalent ideal 👀

oh fuck now that literally who foreign band is gonna accuse them of plagiarism again lmao

1 hour ago, LIDL said:

Losing Akinori is a blessing in disguise 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

this is the worst sentence i've ever read on this website 

3 hours ago, LIDL said:

I really like it!

Losing Akinori is a blessing in disguise 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?

And salute to this song. A nice refreshment from the A# tunes that Hazuki's been pumpin out as promo/single tracks. 

8 hours ago, cvltic said:

this is the worst sentence i've ever read on this website 

7 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Agree... these guys were a band but also friends  

6 hours ago, Ro plz said:

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?

And salute to this song. A nice refreshment from the A# tunes that Hazuki's been pumpin out as promo/single tracks. 

Gotta deal with it man, since he was an official member in 2010, and contributed  to the band, lynch. sounds  becoming so stagnant and basic. So, friend or not, losing Aki could be a good thing for them as a band. At least for me. Life goes on, you know?

2 hours ago, LIDL said:

Gotta deal with it man, since he was an official member in 2010, and contributed  to the band, lynch. sounds  becoming so stagnant and basic. So, friend or not, losing Aki could be a good thing for them as a band. At least for me. Life goes on, you know?

the dude literally only wrote two songs (and they were credited to both him and hazuki) because hazuki constantly rejected his compositions as they talked about a few times. hazuki had almost 100% of the creative control and still does minus the handful of songs written by yusuke. and the bass was not the problem with their particularly same-y albums, in fact, akinori introduced slap bass to their repertoire which they promptly lost when he left. i love hazuki but he is 100% the problem with lynch.'s music being stale because he IS the sound of lynch....

Nice song, finally something "new". Not really new cause it's influenced by their THE BURIED era (whispers remind me unkown lost a beauty + they remake the whirl, not a coincidence) but compared to SINNERS and particullary TRIGGER, it's fresh !!

The MV is very nice to see, also fresh things from lynch.

Gz guys !

The other new song, BLØOD, went up for advanced release on iTunes - only for a few days? - https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id1293118555?l=ja&ls=1&app=itunes

It's okay, short and loud in a typical lynch.-way with a melodic chorus. Definitely a song composed primarily to move bodies at lives. There's nothing wrong with it but I don't like it quite as much as CREATURE.

lmao Hazuki tweeted it better than I could: "In contrast with the somewhat fresh CREATURE, BLØOD is a super straight pitch thrown by lynch."

Edited by cvltic

Sign in to follow this