Kiyoharu is God

MUCC will suspend activities and go on hiatus in 2018

7 hours ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

About three months ,,,"

we need to give them some fckin break 

they've been doing nothing but awesome and they deserve some chill-axing 

three months is like a one-day-off vacay for american bands -_-

6 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

I really don't get why japanese bands feel like they need to disclosure every single break they have. Western bands often go radio silence for very long periods of time and nobody could care less... really, what's 3 months to a band so accomplished as MUCC?

I was laughing thinking about this when I read the announcement too. But, especially in Mucc's case, they've never really gone quiet before, even when they went a while between releases, they still had blogs, social media, radio appearances, DJ gigs, tours, announcements for upcoming things... complete radio silence would probably make some fans worry. Or at least they're worried the fans would worry? lol.

Boiz deserve a break. Much needed. Maybe they’ll take the time to consider their future musicial directions. Or start side projects. 

43 minutes ago, Furik said:

Boiz deserve a break. Much needed. Maybe they’ll take the time to consider their future musicial directions. Or start side projects. 

What happened to Karasu?

2 hours ago, Furik said:

Still waiting on that second GeKiGaKutai album. 

I completely forgot they even went on hiatus in the first place