Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeNyappy

[BUYING] Code of Vulgarism DVD Dir en Grey

Hey everyone :)

I'm still looking for TOUR04 The Code of Vulgarism by Dir en Grey. I saw a great offer on ebay a few weeks ago but sadly, the DVD had already been sold :( So if anyone would like to sell theirs, please go ahead ;) Shipping from Europe would be ideal (shipping costs, payment etc).

Hey,

that's so kind of you! I'm also still looking for the bonds kizuna single and komou cosmos by ancafe. I'm willing to pay around 2,000 yen for the dvd, so if you happen to find it anywhere, that'd be super awesome. I know that they have the ancafe singles at Pure Sound in Shinjuku for a few hundred yen.

I could also send you a small package in return as thank you, maybe with sweets? So if you can find it, please contact me ;)

awwww.....really??? I already talked to her about the price and such....well...

then I guess the deal is off...

Edit: I looked at the pictures again. How do I see that it's a bootleg? Just to avoid making that mistake in the future.

Edited by AwesomeNyappy

That one on ebay is bootleg, the original limited edition with 2 Discs looks like these

dvd_dir%20en%20grey_THE%20CODE%20OF%20VU

also, the original DVD  catalog numbers are

SFBD-0006 for regular edition and SFBD-0004~5 for the limited 2 disc edition, by Firewall Div.

direngrey.co.jp/discography/432/

the bootleg one are by Miya Records, catalog numbers MIDP-0056-7

On online sales, make sure to ask the seller about the catalog number of CD, DVD or BluRay each time, that is clear way to find out if  a CD is genuine. 

Or if in person, or you wanna check if all Cds you owned and got from second hand market are genuine, you can see these catalog numbers usually on the bottom of the spine of the dvd/cd case or obi. It is usually also placed next to UPC barcode

2 hours ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

awwww.....really??? I already talked to her about the price and such....well...

then I guess the deal is off...

Edit: I looked at the pictures again. How do I see that it's a bootleg? Just to avoid making that mistake in the future.

Yes, I wrote her a message too, telling her about it. She has yet to take it down, though.

I didn't even know a bootleg version of the TOUR04 dvd exists, added it to discogs already.

In addition to what LIDL said, you can also check discogs for existing bootleg copies (although I have yet to add all of them).

To be honest, me neither...I knew that there were some bootleg versions of some diru DVDs around, though.

Thank you guys so much! Well, two of her CDs look real enough (they were both released in Europe as well, so I have no reason to think they are not legit), so I'm probably still going to buy them.

Sign in to follow this