lichtlune

Are you guys preserving photo shoots, promo images, and other media from your favorite bands?

When I was younger I used to have a lot of folders with folders with pictures of my favorite bands and I would basically go down the rabbit hole most of the time because well, I had too much free time. But over the years I lost a lot of them when I changed from desktop to laptop. And I also went through a phase in high school when I didn't want to listen to vkey anymore and so a lot of pictures have been deleted to save space XD. Now the only thing I treasure in my laptop is my big ass MUCC folder that I need to properly dig in and  sort it out. I have a friend with who I can exchange pictures. I also have chekis and keep them in individual little envelops or clear files. I also keep my tickets, pamphlets, pictures, fanmade stuff I'd get from concerts  in clear files that fit their sizes. As for the merch, I take care of my Tshirts and my concert towels a lot and they all smell like flowers hahaha XD. The magazines I have might have their corners a bit folded because I forgot to wrap them up before posting them and I have also looked through them way too many times, but the CDs are in nice shape and most of them are kept in their clear casing XD.