The Piass

KRAD best mini album 「Re:puzzle」 release

This best mini album will be released on 2017.12.03. (3000 yen + taxes)

Tracklist :

1.Re:puzzle
2.until the despair dead
3.残影(zan'ei)
4.Dead flower
5.Sand&blood
6.【D】Add...
7.餌喰( ?)

DKkYFpoXoAYnIt-.jpg

krad_photo.jpg

krad_photo5.jpg

Edited by The Piass

HOW OFTEN WILL THEY RELEASE DEAD FLOWER HOLY COW. no joke this song is in almost everywhere and paying 3000 yen for 7 songs...hmhmh I wonder if I will get this release. also a waste of that look for a best-release :/ just don't you dare disband aswell KRAD

Damn it I got so excited when I saw new KRAD news turns out its nothing new tho.. hopefully it turns out to be some good re-recordings 

since i've not heard anyone crying about it here we go:

according to their OHP it is a live limited best album.

also i guess main attraction on this release should be that "Re:puzzle" is a SHEDIA song which they never played as KRAD before.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

25 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

since i've not heard anyone crying about it here we go:

according to their OHP it is a live limited best album.

also i guess main attraction on this release should be that "Re:puzzle" is a SHEDIA song which they never played as KRAD before.

Meaning it is being RELEASED live-limited? Cuz shit like Sand&Blood and Until The Dispair Dead have already been on their own mini-albums.. but no B.O.D. or Rasen or SKELET... but the b side from SKELET...

I'm just confused it seems like a random handful of songs. some live limited, some not... I mean this can't be an OVERALL best of, is it? cuz they have enough material to make a REAL best of album if that's what they wanted...

Good lord it makes so little sense XD

Release a live-ltd single "Re:Puzzle" sure...

Release a standard mini of previously live-ltd. shit great...

Release a best-of gathered from all of your >30 songs total, THAT's cool too...

but this.... what was the idea, how was this pitched or even brought up.

01. Re:Puzzle [new song]

02. Until The Despair Dead [standard - XisDead]

03. Zan'ei [standard - "M.A.D"]

04.  Dead Flower [standard - XisDead]

05. Sand&Blood [standard - SepsiS]

06. D[Add]... [Live-ltd. Single]

06. 餌喰 [[this is the b-side from SKELET right? a live limited single.. but not the title track...]

Would it not have made sense for this to include the songs from SKELET, Rasen, Beginning Of Darkness, or like the 3-song limited single from this year...?

"Best-of" WHAT? What's the criteria?? Why would you produce a limited-sale of songs that are already in regular sale.. am I crazy? does this look right to anyone?

On 25/09/2017 at 2:59 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I think "残影" is "zan'ei" , and "餌喰" is possibly "Ejiki" with the second kanji being the more crude way of writing "食." 

Yes sorry I mistook ざ and ぢ on the website which gave the meaning in hiragana xD And on a website I found Shokuji for 餌喰.

Edited by The Piass

48 minutes ago, The Piass said:

Yes sorry I mistook ざ and ぢ on the website which gave the meaning in hiragana xD And on a website I found Shokuji for 餌喰.

Then that's the right way to read it :) I love when they actually spell it out instead of leaving weird pronunciations to forever be a mystery 

Well the struggle is real for them I guess. Almost a year without a label, can't release anything not live-limited so they basically have no money at all. But they keep going so props to them for that 

4 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Well the struggle is real for them I guess. Almost a year without a label, can't release anything not live-limited so they basically have no money at all. But they keep going so props to them for that 

A shame really since they're one of the best new faces around the scene these days.