yuuzhea ikubaru

Zin from Jupiter will depart

Yeah like many others have said I don't expect much from what remains of Jupiter. One band is stressful enough but two that do the same style of music is overkill. If Jupiter was a different genre I could see the need for hizaki to juggle 2 projects to fill his creative needs. But they aren't, so I'm happy to see Jupiter either fade out or find their own niche.

Feel bad for ZIN though. I hope he knows 90% of our ragging on him is jokes and that he was put into a position that he could never measure up to. I'd like to see him in a band that can cover his flaws and boost his strengths.

Their latest release was instrumentally superb, but I just couldn't wrap myself around Zin's vocals. He has a great range for power metal, but the recent input of growls and screams just do not fit his style at all and if this was the direction they were headed in it might have been for the best to let him go, let's be honest here. I saw them live a couple of years ago in Köln and I really enjoyed their performance, but I think this project simply wasn't meant to be.

On 9/25/2017 at 3:50 PM, JukaForever said:

Secretly hoping Hizaki gets Juka off of fishing and back to singing dope epics again

Hell yea. Maybe bring back a new version of VII-sense or something better 

My Japanese isn't the greatest, but from the annoucement it says:

突然のお知らせになりますが、この度下記に発表いたします2018年1月~2月のライブをもちまして Vocal ZINはJupiterを脱退いたします。

I took "下記" to mean following (i.e. after the January and February lives) and of course later they use "脱退" which means retirement/withdrawal. If they only meant that he wasn't going to be at a couple of live shows, I don't think they would have used that word. Also I don't think they would have said "
今後も皆様の変わらぬ応援を、ZINとJupiterに何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。" AKA, everyone please cheer on Jupiter and Zin. I'm pretty he'll be taking his leave.

Edited by Dudemanguy