Hi Guys,

I just got around to joining a forum~.  I've been into Visual Kei/J-rock for about 6 or 7 years.  I just never really thought about finding a Visual Kei forum, but I'll give it a go.  It's weird that I'm used to having no one to talk to about the bands I like. and I have a ton of them.  The top one is SuG <3.  I also like Megamasso, Alice Nine, Girugamesh, Leetspeak Monsters, and a lot of others I can't think of...  A lot of my favorite bands have disbanded :(.  But I love finding new music and any recommendations are appreciated!  

Welcome to the site :).

Take as long as you need to, in order to become well adjusted to our community, as we have a ton of areas for you to explore.

We have some SuG fans on this forum, as well as a thread dedicated to discussing anything SuG related.

You should have no problems making new friends on here, as I'd like to think we aren't that scary lol.

Give the forum life a go, and feel free to contact any one of us staff members in either Red or Blue if you have any questions.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here though.

Have fun.

I felt the same way about forms but I have only been into Visual Kei and Jrock for about maybe 2(or 3 years) and just never really felt comfortable with forms in general? Even tho I made friends online who like the same bands I do and such. I figured it was about time I tried out the form thing too so I could make more and carry more discussion (and hopefully it is civil too haha don't like pointless arguments)

8 hours ago, MyakuHaku said:

I felt the same way about forms but I have only been into Visual Kei and Jrock for about maybe 2(or 3 years) and just never really felt comfortable with forms in general? Even tho I made friends online who like the same bands I do and such. I figured it was about time I tried out the form thing too so I could make more and carry more discussion (and hopefully it is civil too haha don't like pointless arguments)

Ditto.  I want to have a discussion and find more killer music.  I don't have energy to waste on arguments.

6 minutes ago, jirojiro said:

Ditto.  I want to have a discussion and find more killer music.  I don't have energy to waste on arguments.

It is also less stress full just to discuss an artist you both agree on too haha

5 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

It is also less stress full just to discuss an artist you both agree on too haha

For real!  Like it's the best feeling in the world when you talk to someone that has the same passion for an artist as you do.  It gives that feeling of "Yes, this person gets me!"  

Or when you show someone a band that you like and they start liking it.  Feels good man~  Feels good.

5 minutes ago, jirojiro said:

For real!  Like it's the best feeling in the world when you talk to someone that has the same passion for an artist as you do.  It gives that feeling of "Yes, this person gets me!"  

Or when you show someone a band that you like and they start liking it.  Feels good man~  Feels good.

I hardly get to feel that sadly :< I don't really have any friends irl so I kinda have to meet them online but yet I am too scared to reach out haha. I kinda just wait till someone notices what I am into and start talking to me.

8 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

I hardly get to feel that sadly :< I don't really have any friends irl so I kinda have to meet them online but yet I am too scared to reach out haha. I kinda just wait till someone notices what I am into and start talking to me.

I have limited friends.  Work and from like high school and college...  Like Idk how I made these friends...  I question it often.

I am at this point where I rarely talk to people irl and it's like nearly impossible to make new friends.  It's this accursed awkwardness and shyness that I was given.  XD  It's okay.  Online buddies!  

5 minutes ago, jirojiro said:

I have limited friends.  Work and from like high school and college...  Like Idk how I made these friends...  I question it often.

I am at this point where I rarely talk to people irl and it's like nearly impossible to make new friends.  It's this accursed awkwardness and shyness that I was given.  XD  It's okay.  Online buddies!  

Over tine I guess people get tired of me xD friendships I have had never lasted long sadly, online or in person. Guess they are good while they last though :> 

5 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

Over tine I guess people get tired of me xD friendships I have had never lasted long sadly, online or in person. Guess they are good while they last though :> 

Eh, those people suck then.  XD  They are good while they last.  But there are always more people to replace those who can't live up to the role of being a good friend.  I've had those people in the past...  Sucks to lose them, but look forward to what's next.  Sometimes I'm sickeningly optimistic even though I'm a pessimist.    

11 minutes ago, jirojiro said:

Eh, those people suck then.  XD  They are good while they last.  But there are always more people to replace those who can't live up to the role of being a good friend.  I've had those people in the past...  Sucks to lose them, but look forward to what's next.  Sometimes I'm sickeningly optimistic even though I'm a pessimist.    

I am a huge pessimist too tbh

6 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

I am a huge pessimist too tbh

It's really hard not to be...    I have to bring myself back from like crazy pessimism.  I've had moments where I just stop and say "Man, I need to lighten up".

Hello!

Thanks for your welcome on my introduction and welcome to you too! :)

I know, it is a bit sad sometimes when you have no one to talk to.

In my experience it's actually worse when people ask you about what kind of music you like and you have to be prepared for the confused look on their face becuase they have no idea who/what you are talking about xD