Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

D European Tour 2011!

They played more songs than that. I at least remember 闇??国??アリス, Vampire Missa, Night-ship "D" and Fanfare. Guys, bring your flags. You will need them.

Thank you! I hope I don't forget my flag... :D

omg they were so awsome! Asagi is so awsome to see live, in his Koning der Dunkelheit costume! really awsome setlist, they kicked off with 7th Rose and koning der dunkelheit before the encore. other songs were Night Ship D, Desert Warrior and so much more. awsome drum solo aswell! really really worth your money. Asagi's voice is just awsome live!

the signing session was very rushed, the manger was all the time: hurry up hurry up! they were really strict only 1 item per person and no pictures. shaking their hand was almost too much=S so i only got my 7th rose booklet signed and not my Corvinus cd of Asagi=(

it was fun tough, the drummer was no.1 to sign and he saw me and my x shirt, so immediately he crossed his arms: X! so i did the same and show my X tatoos and he was like: wooooh! and he gave Ruiza an elbow like: look what this guy has! and Ruize was also like: hideee! so that was fun. and i told Asagi i liked his solo work and he smiled and said: thats so cool! hahaha really awsome experience

really think everyone should see this band

too bad not even half of the venue was full in holland-_-

ehm in which language you talked with them? I don't know if saying a little phrase in Japanese or English ._.

well Asagi understands english i think, at least he understood what i was telling him, not really sure about the others. with Ruiza and Hiroki i was only yelling X and hide=p the other i just thanked and shaked their hands=)

omg they were so awsome! Asagi is so awsome to see live, in his Koning der Dunkelheit costume! really awsome setlist, they kicked off with 7th Rose and koning der dunkelheit before the encore. other songs were Night Ship D, Desert Warrior and so much more. awsome drum solo aswell! really really worth your money. Asagi's voice is just awsome live!

the signing session was very rushed, the manger was all the time: hurry up hurry up! they were really strict only 1 item per person and no pictures. shaking their hand was almost too much=S so i only got my 7th rose booklet signed and not my Corvinus cd of Asagi=(

it was fun tough, the drummer was no.1 to sign and he saw me and my x shirt, so immediately he crossed his arms: X! so i did the same and show my X tatoos and he was like: wooooh! and he gave Ruiza an elbow like: look what this guy has! and Ruize was also like: hideee! so that was fun. and i told Asagi i liked his solo work and he smiled and said: thats so cool! hahaha really awsome experience

really think everyone should see this band

too bad not even half of the venue was full in holland-_-

Ah so it was you afterall! I saw that happening, looked awesome :P Sorry bout the mess up with my photoset.. The manger grabbed them from my hands and put them down on the table so it got all confusing and messed up... sorry :')

Loved the live~ Just too bad there was so much messing with the bass. Didn't think I'd like it this much but I'm glad I decided to go anyway :) Too bad i didn't have enough money on me for a cd though..

There was an awesome live in Hamburg too!!

Ruiza is very nice!!! And I have a guitar pick from him.

We got them a little gift and they were very happy!

The Concert in Cologne was awesome! They started the Gig with "Ouka Saki Some Ni Keri" and "Schwarzschild". I didn't expect such a strong Opening. They played their strongest and heaviest Songs, only one "Ballad", which i can`t remember right now and a nice Drum Solo.

The Signing Session was fun too, shaking Hands with the Group, saying hello... Ruiza had a lot of Fun, while hide-zou seemed to be a little bit exhausted. I bought the little Flags for 10 Euros *lol* and they signed them afterwards.

If i had known that they sell the Flags, i would have tried to learn this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85JpU92X ... re=related

lol

The guitar was so low the mix i couldn't hear anything . All the solos and riff's were non-existent when the other instruments were playing too. Otherwise great energy and contact with the audience, also Asagi's vocals have improved from the cd-versions when they were playing older stuff like Yami Yori. The gig started like 90 minutes late, but it didn't bother me since i just like to hang around in the venue :P

Didn't stay for the signing session though, since they wouldn't sign my Peste Noire Cd according to the staff. Lots of stuff on sale though. Oldest CD they were selling was Tafel(taffel?) Anomie, but at 30e didn't seem like reasonable purchase to me with my budged.

I would have gone there... I was going to regret it

Until I read Disposable's comment and changed my mind

I want them to sell REAL oldies! Like Alice -single for example

:emo:

Sign in to follow this