DEVIZE NEW SINGLE『Meaningless』

2017.12.13 RELEASE!!

---------------

『Meaningless』発売記念 DEVIZE 東名ワンマンライブ決定!!

DEVIZE『Meaningless』発売記念 ONE MAN LIVE『意味』

2017.12.29(金)名古屋今池GROW

DEVIZE『Meaningless』発売記念TOUR FINAL&2nd ANNIVERSARY ONE MAN LIVE『意味』

2018.3.24(土)東高円寺二万電圧

Ah, seems full info didn't got shared yet.

So there will be also 2 oneman gigs, to party this new single.  one in Nagoya and one in Tokyo.

Since give the single "fallin' night" a shot . Honestly , they are really good !
But the only thing I feel a little sad about them  ,even though they released so many singles ,
but there's no EP , or mini-album , or even a full-length album , that is really weird .
But anyway , I am really excited for this single !

2 hours ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

Since give the single "fallin' night" a shot . Honestly , they are really good !
But the only thing I feel a little sad about them  ,even though they released so many singles ,
but there's no EP , or mini-album , or even a full-length album , that is really weird .
But anyway , I am really excited for this single !

singles make more money :P 

I am more happy with singles than an album/EP filled with only 3 new songs or something. 

4 hours ago, BrenGun said:

singles make more money :P 

I am more happy with singles than an album/EP filled with only 3 new songs or something. 

Haha , exactly ! 

Honestly, bands are so hard to keep going nowadays ... Money seems to be the main issue ...

I love ep or album more , because I think that is the proof , which means the band is really working hard , and finally they can make something happen .

2 hours ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

Haha , exactly ! 

Honestly, bands are so hard to keep going nowadays ... Money seems to be the main issue ...

I love ep or album more , because I think that is the proof , which means the band is really working hard , and finally they can make something happen .

proof?

nya only if an ep or album contains new songs. and albums are often filled with old songs plus a few new.

I prefer to buy a maxi single than paying for an albun with only a few new songs.

but also a band who only release singles /maxi singles work hard. 

as so long a band release stuff they work hard. if they don't it feels for me they don't.

14 hours ago, BrenGun said:

proof?

nya only if an ep or album contains new songs. and albums are often filled with old songs plus a few new.

I prefer to buy a maxi single than paying for an albun with only a few new songs.

but also a band who only release singles /maxi singles work hard. 

as so long a band release stuff they work hard. if they don't it feels for me they don't.

Ohh sorry if I let you misunderstand xD"
I don't mean that if a band releases a single which is not working hard ,
I just mean that an album comes out , it means that the band have more to present for their fans ,
And I know what does you mean about the difference between an album and a single ,
But not every release will be like that , well , maybe most , but not every one xD"

details

-存在と虚無、証明する一族-
DEVIZE NEW SINGLE『Meaningless』発売決定!!
『Meaningless』発売記念東名ワンマンライブも決定!!

DEVIZE NEW SINGLE『Meaningless』
2017.12.13 RELEASE!!
[CD]全2曲収録
DRRD-060 価格¥1,300(税抜き)
※トレーディングカード1枚(全4種類)ランダム封入
発売元:Double River Record 販売元:FWD

[CD]
1.Meaningless